Joystick Advice

Hey guys,

I need a little advice, my last joystick (Microsoft Force Feedback II) broke a while back so I haven't been able to play any of the DCS titles that I own which has been driving me absolutely insane because I love playing them. I'm finally at the point where I can afford to drop a decent chunk of change on a new setup but I'm not quite sure what to go with so to speak. I've always wanted one of the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog setups with a set of rudder pedals, but they seem to be sold out absolutely EVERYWHERE, even if you CAN find them the third party sellers are price gouging like crazy, I've seen them selling them for upwards of $1,300 when they normally go for $450. So I'm wondering if you guys could recommend a good alternative setup?

CH is good . Don't know about availability at the moment . My whole set including pedals was about $400 .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

CH Fighterstick , CH Pro Throttle , CH Pro Rudder pedals .

Not an abbreviation , brand name is CH

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I would recommend the WarBRD base by Virpil and any grip you want. The mechanics inside the base is just excellent.

https://virpil-controls.eu/shop/bases.html

The bases and grips are often sold out, so you have look out for them until they are available.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

I'm playing DCS for less than month. Bought my self CH Combatstick. Now I'd like it to be Fighterstick (more buttons). And throttle would be great. If I'll continue to play DCS I'd like to buy VKB or Virpil setup.

Man I have been waiting for my Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas going on 3 months now. It’s like the company stop working cause of the damn covid stuff. They are back ordered just about everywhere. I’m using my old MSFF2 for right now. Good luck I hope you find one. A throttle is definitely needed for DCS. CH has been around and I heard it’s a good set up but for me I don’t like the looks of the product.

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020