Operating Saitek FIP's in DCS

I have 11 individual Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panels in my simulator each operating identically to the Spitfire instrument panel (see attachment). These are presently operating on SPAD.next software in MSFX Steam on A2A planes ( Spitfires and North American T-6 ) and the Ant's Tiger Moth Pro, and are configured for each plane in SPAD Profiles which are readily selected for each respective plane once set up. I find the external FIP's easily viewed while flying without having to pan to each instrument internal to the cockpit and also allows me to fly controllably even doing aerobatics while flying the plane from an external view. F2 or F3 in DCS.

Spad.neXt does not operate in DCS world and I have searched the DCS forum repeatedly and inquired of DCS technical team and Saitek and have not found any information or software that would allow my Saitek FIPS to operate. DCS technical team suggests that I inquire here to see if any developers can shed some light on this. There is stuff out there for Backlit Saitek panels but these are lights that indicate which functions are on. There is also software that allows the cockpit instruments to be displayed on an I Pad or tablet. So far I have found nothing on operating the individual Saitek FIPs except on lead that operated on a single FIP and it appeared problematic in operation.

I am a user and not a software developer or software/computer savy and would appreciate any input and interest or contacts for developing the software to incorporate my Saitek Pro Flight Instruments into DCS and specifically for the Spitfire. I have talked to Ulrich who runs SPAD.neXT and he confirms that it does not work in DCS and so far I haven't seen any indication that he would be making it happen in the near term as he is a one man show. I wonder if there is anyone out there who could either independently develop the necessary software for the Saitek FIP's (Saitek does not appear to be interested) or work with Ulrich to bring SPAD.neXt into DCS. He can be contacted at support@spadnext.com

Thank you for any responses to further my efforts.

John

May i suggest that you copy your post into the input/output > cockpit builders forum ? I think it much more likely you will get a response there .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2