Coup d'Etat M03 issue

Nicoh21

Hi,

Took advantage of current sales to finally get that beautiful Mirage and it's doing a great job at keeping me occupied while I'm stuck at home.

In the third mission of the Coup d'Etat campaign, I took care of the Herc coming from the north then cleared Prowler to send Adder onto Alcatraz, after that nothing happens. The special forces' truck stays in the village facing Alcatraz (Al Haqt). I checked with the Maj + F10 view that Buzzard eliminated all red units in the area but nothing happens and I can stay on station for as long as I have fuel, I am not receiving any update for Prowler nor am able to send Phantom in.

Playing in open beta 2.5.6.45317.

Am I forgetting something or is a trigger not working correctly ?

Btw, I would like to thank the creators for their work (started Caucasus campaign in the meantime and also bought Red Flag), the graphics of the cockpit and missions scenario + audio communications set the immersion at a level rarely achieved according to my 20+ years of simming experience.

Edited by Nicoh21

Modules : A-10C, F-15C, Mirage 2000C, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-86F, Su-33

Terrains :NTTR, Persian Gulf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I RTB but scores 0... Thus the campaign isn't finished.

I hit the rappier (though maybe not entirely), made th C130 bug out, destroyed the 29s. Then I don't really remember (HVAs are rescured etc...) but in the end I'm allowed to RTB.

I can hear the actors involved, and get a mission finished message.

Still, 0 ?

Edited by alboon2000

The wingman did take off the 3 times I tried this mission : either I had to wait for him to clear the runway and join me in the holding point, either I taxied quicker than him, took off, and orbited between WPT 1 and 2 for him to join me.

Is it fixed yet?

Asus Z370-A | Intel i7 8700K @5.0GHz | Deepcool Maelstrom 120T Red | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA 1080ti 11GB SC2 | Kingston A2000 250GB NVMe 250GB for Windows 10 64-bit Pro OS, | Samsung 840PRO 120GB SSD & WD HDD 1TB & WD HDD 500GB for program files | 3x LG 24" IPS monitors | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | Thrustmaster FCS throttle and pedals | HP Reverb Pro, Oculus Rift CV1 (any many more stuff non flight sim related :helpsmilie:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Great campaign Baltic Dragon! :thumbup:

It's also really cool to finally being able to use the NVG in a real mission!

It´s a pity ED's updates always breaks the triggers though... they should be responsible for fixing all they break.

Looking forward to continue with M03 ones this is fixed :)

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

Great campaign Baltic Dragon! :thumbup:

It's also really cool to finally being able to use the NVG in a real mission!

I "misunderstood" the way you mount the device the first time - so I had a lot of "fun" staring to the very dark ground :lol: