Message telling me that I already have purchased

Hi there!

Yesterday I bought the Persian Gulf as a gift to a friend, it worked perfectly and my friend is already enjoying it. The thing now is that I also want to buy the Persian Gulf to myself but it says that I already have bought that product and that I already have it. This thing had me scratching my head.

How can I buy it to myself if it says that I already have it?

:huh::noexpression:

• ED Team

Hi

You should still be able to click and select it for purchase

if not contact support here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yes, I was able to click and buy it normally BUT there was this big message popping up on my screen telling me that I already have it. I was about to buy but I really wanted to make sure that I was not doing anything wrong.

I guess this is a technical problem with the website then. Since I bought that for a friend as a gift, then I should not get that message. :huh: Am I right? Can I buy it with no problem then?

I'm from Brazil and US Dollar is 4x more expensive than my currency, so I can not make mistakes. It's a lot of money for us haha

Thank you sir!

• ED Team

Yes you will be able to buy it with no problem.

If you do have any issue support will help you so do not worry.

Thank you

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Perfect! I bought it! Thanks a lot sir! :)

Great,

we hope you enjoy!

Thank you :thumbup: