Eagerly awaited aircraft for DCS World

phant

Reddit - COO of ED said this-

"The new module will come which is not on the list I posted.

We have several projects in mind but we'll keep it unnamed until we will be close to the decision. I don't want to have another unhappened promise."

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

True and valid

How many DCS owners (as opposed to DCS vocal forum posters) REALLY want another multi-crew aircraft...even the Apache (and thats speaking as someone that loved Janes Longbow)

Multi-crew AI is very far, far from ideal (and I would imagine even more difficult to implement in an A2G/CAS environment than in A2A) and how many people can regularly hook up at the same time, with a competent, same language speaking, DCS player willing to take on the "mirror-image" role in your chosen multi-crew plane...

That's got to be a tiny fraction, of a tiny fraction of the small minority of DCS owners who actuallyplay in multi-player...

Wouldn't DCS be better off concentrating on single-seat planes...there's plenty out there to do..

I feel the same and for the same reasons.

Multiplayer can be fun for many I understand this, but for a SP person, well, I will just not buy it...

Could not stand Jester, but now with Hornet I don't need Tomcat. If Hind is a disappointment, well there is BS2 ...

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Well, ED said it won't be a helo, as it will be done by the "fixed wing" team so I'm not sure why it keeps coming up. And I totally agree that they have to sort out the AI multicrew issues before any attack helos become really popular. I personally stopped flying certain versions of the Gaz on account of it.

The 'fixed wing team' is suddenly developing a helicopter. That'll take those pesky customers completely by surprise!

FTFY

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

...Could not stand Jester, but now with Hornet I don't need Tomcat...

They're both great planes, but I think the Cat is more fun. They've made improvements to Jester recently and are continuing to do so:) I've also had pretty good luck with people wanting to Rio in MP. Therefore, perhaps sometime you should jump back in and give it another shot :smilewink:

On the note of aircraft, I'd enjoy a Tornado variation that had the auto-sweep wing feature. Would love to try some SEAD in that, if possible.

Edited by Psyph3r
an addition

--=_Flying Since LOMAC_=--

So we have got one less to think of

A-7E Corsair II can be crossed out, thanks FlyingIron Simulations.

A-7E Corsair II can be crossed out, thanks FlyingIron Simulations.

That one was already crossed out as RAZBAM was already working on it.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Is RAZBAM still planning their own module?

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Is RAZBAM still planning their own module?

They haven't said anything to the contrary so far. They just released a new WIP screenshot 2-3 weeks ago.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

They haven't said anything to the contrary so far. They just released a new WIP screenshot 2-3 weeks ago.

Tried find something in their site and Facebook... Nada...

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

APACHEE!! :D

nlhjt67.jpg

Thank you for this cover! Salute!

And yes this is definitely my most anticipated module ever.... More than a hornet, more than a Viper, I just want exactly THIS!

I would not place a bet on it though, the multicrew part is really a big deal for many guys especially the single player part of dcs.

But still... My dream module and I would immediately start building the required hardware for me and squadron mates if this gets announced

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I thought they meant AI

Cool.

To the contrary...

(...)

the multicrew part is really a big deal for many guys especially the single player part of dcs.

(...)

Big deal for SP? What do you mean? Hind will certainly show, how good it is for an SP player like me.

Yes!

Multicrew is an issue for SP. you need a good AI to replace the other human ;)

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

OK, we think alike on this subject.

It is a FF Shenyang J-11

J15b ;)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).