Formation lights and tail light is not visible in 2.2

exnihilodub

Hi. Just wanted to point out that formation lights (the stripes next to the cockpit) are not working at all in 2.2. Tail light is barely visible. Will it be fixed soon?

Apart from that, does anyone know a viggen-specific config file that I can change in order to have more light on the exterior and the interior(apart from gamma)?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. Just wanted to point out that formation lights (the stripes next to the cockpit) are not working at all in 2.2. Tail light is barely visible. Will it be fixed soon?

Apart from that, does anyone know a viggen-specific config file that I can change in order to have more light on the exterior and the interior(apart from gamma)?

+1 (both issues exactly the same behaviour)

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

I recently noticed that the red anti collision light generally works, but it doesn't show this nice shiny circling appearance in the near environment ... anybody else noticed this bug?

it relates to 2.2. only with deferred shading on

it does work correctly when deferred shading is off!

i also noticed that the formation light is working when deferred shading is off, and also the illiumination of the tail works as intended

it seems an issue relating to the deferred shading ....

also, the cockpit is not illuminated in full brightness when deferred shading is off

also the flashlight works great again when deferred shading is off

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1