MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - Page 29 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-17-2018, 03:51 PM   #281
"Tumbleweed"

Congratualation with this plane, this is in my own opinion the best non 3rd party mod.
I have noticed some bugs:
-There is a big problem with the altimeter.
It's not possible to set the altimeter correctly.
An increase in the setting lead to a decrease of the altitude. This should be in the other way. In reality if you increase the setting the altitude increase as well.
Furthermore the step between 2 hectopascal should be 27 feet, but it's closer to 15 feet in your plane.
-I managed to use the GPS and when you select a waypoint, the needle on the HSI doesn't point toward the waypoint but the distance seems correct.
I hope this will help
"Tumbleweed" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:48 AM   #282
phantomknight321

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONY3_Aracno View Post
First of all thank you for the compliments, as parents we are happy when people like our baby ...

1) AOA :we can not say "its a consequence of sfm", the true is that we did not investigated enought the problem because we hope to solve all this things with the efm and we dont want our coders spend time on something different than EFM ...
After all you only need 10/20 knots more in take off and landing and to be gentle pulling the stick.

2) I dont understand what you mean, are you talking about clickable? Because we all use VR and we dont have problem with clickable, but maybe we have learn where to click flying the mod everyday in the last two years.

3) I believe we need sdk for communications, but i'm not a coder, need to ask ..
Thanks for responding! I agree on your first point, it is best to just push forward to the EFM, at the end of the day that is probably the best outcome

For point 2, what I am referring to is the "click zones" where the cursor switches to indicate that the switch can be clicked. Most of these are spot on, but there are a couple of switches (cant verify which specific ones at the moment) where the zone that you can click is not exactly where the switch is. Not a big deal, and certainly not worth dev time over other higher priority fixes.

And for point 3, thank you for investigating, anything that can make this aircraft even more enjoyable is a great thing!
phantomknight321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:21 AM   #283
PONY3_Aracno

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Tumbleweed" View Post
Congratualation with this plane, this is in my own opinion the best non 3rd party mod.
I have noticed some bugs:
-There is a big problem with the altimeter.
It's not possible to set the altimeter correctly.
An increase in the setting lead to a decrease of the altitude. This should be in the other way. In reality if you increase the setting the altitude increase as well.
Furthermore the step between 2 hectopascal should be 27 feet, but it's closer to 15 feet in your plane.
-I managed to use the GPS and when you select a waypoint, the needle on the HSI doesn't point toward the waypoint but the distance seems correct.
I hope this will help
Thank you very much for the segnalation of the altimeter bug, I don't understand how we did not saw a so big mistake ..
We will "repair" the altimeter and check the HSI ASAP.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:39 PM   #284
A2597

Still been having fun flying this plane, it's been my go-to plane for the past week!
I fly 100% VR, so on phantomknight's point on the click zones, I can confirm that several of them are off, a little higher than anticipated. I've already compensated, but for several controls it's left me wondering if it was clickable or not, moving the cursor all around the object to ensure it was or wasn't. (Oculus CV1)

Been having fun doing some A2G work with rockets, and just flying around. Thank you so much for releasing this!
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #285
TLTeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONY3_Aracno View Post
First of all thank you for the compliments, as parents we are happy when people like our baby ...

1) AOA :we can not say "its a consequence of sfm", the true is that we did not investigated enought the problem because we hope to solve all this things with the efm and we dont want our coders spend time on something different than EFM ...
After all you only need 10/20 knots more in take off and landing and to be gentle pulling the stick.

2) I dont understand what you mean, are you talking about clickable? Because we all use VR and we dont have problem with clickable, but maybe we have learn where to click flying the mod everyday in the last two years.

3) I believe we need sdk for communications, but i'm not a coder, need to ask ..

You do need sdk for communications according to the A-4 Skyhawk team (which is why they also won't include it).
TLTeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:19 AM   #286
PONY3_Aracno

Winter is coming ...
Old 10-19-2018, 01:32 PM   #287
Magot

rather autumn ..

winter looks like this

anyway good jog ;-)
Magot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:34 PM   #288
beppe_goodoldrebel

he means winter in Italy
beppe_goodoldrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:38 PM   #289
Magot

In Italy are winters too very cold, at least in the alpen
Magot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:07 PM   #290
PONY3_Aracno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magot View Post
rather autumn ..
You're right, I was misled by John Snow ...