Selecting bx points

tranquillity

Hello pilots,

I just played on the 104th Phoenix Server, and tried to do an anti ship attack using the x15s, and followed this tutorial step by step.

Sadly it was impossible to select the bx-8 waypoint for the missile, the destination indicator didn't change like it does in the video, and I was not able to fire the missile.

I tried the same again after dying, still no joy.

Then went into the editor to test the procedure, and it worked.

The problem would be somewhere with how the server handles these waypoints I assume.

airplane should be started normally, no warnings/ indications, good nav fix on start.

if I want to launch them into an area i do:

-switch data panel to IN and TACT. Enter 80 0002. Press LS confirm button thing

-switch data panel to OUT and ACT/POS

-press BX button + data panel button 8

//now in single player the dest indicator shows bx8. in multiplayer it doesnt.

-press fix trigger to detent t1. select radar target with radar stick. press fix trigger TV.

-set master mode to ANF. the small cross for bx7 gets displayed, at a ****ed up location. sometimes out of radar range and i have to try my luck to move it to the screen.

-press DX + data panel 7. press fix trigger to detent t1.

-use radar stick to move it between me and bx8. press fix trigger TV.

- both positions are apparently stored, and displayed in the radio, the destination indicator does not show them though in multiplayer. in singleplayer it does. in mulitplayer it keeps showing for example b2. maybe i am actually moving other waypoints instead of the bx'es.

-select ATK on weapon selector. wait until in range. the 2 switches on the right by the weapon selection panel are in the upper position, i want to fire both missiles at once.

-when hud displays in range, remove trigger safety, hold down trigger

-run into problems, like missiles not firing, or only 1 missile firing...and have no idea why

can you help me please ? :)

Went onto the server, started up the plane, went airborne, tried to press bx and 8, in akt pos Mode. Won't select the damn bx8. Will try to do a repair, maybe my game is broken.

I did a test flight with the editor, I can create bx points there, still could not get the things to launch. I must be retarded.

got the switching thing to work I have no idea what I had done wrong last time I tried. I can create bx8 and select it and it is fine.

Only the missiles are bugged when reloading, I hope that will be fixed soon, because always requesting a new plane after landing is off putting. yet, probably the bx8 creation problem was probably my fault