"Takeoff from runway" aircraft state?

Hi, I'm wondering if there's a lua one can edit to change the settings of various switches and systems on the Mi-8 when one begins a mission using "takeoff from runway" as the first waypoint, or is that buried deeply in the code somewhere?

When doing this, the aircraft spawns with various external lights and the master arm "on", but all the circuit breakers for the weapons systems and the pitch/roll autopilot channel "off". Obviously not a big deal, as I know how to engage/disengage everything and usually start from the ramp anyway, but sometimes for various reasons it's nice to just be ready to take off without any further preparation.

Thanks for any information.

Just hold right ctrl+right shift and press 1 2 and 3 for weapons to be available.

And press the autopilot button. It takes 5 seconds.. For the lights flip down the switches on ..hmm the right 'window panel' The long row.. it's enough with just the first ones, try and look at external to see when the lights are off

Well, that might be intentional. It sounds likely (or at least plausible) that the crew wouldn't turn on weapons systems before the "fence check" (don't know if that term is used for helos, but hey).

Although I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to be able to choose the switches setting ; I am however wondering if that wouldn't require quite a bit of less-than-essential work.

I was mainly wondering if it was user-editable. I looked through a lot of .luas with Notepad++ and I didn't see anything that seemed to refer to it, although it's entirely possible I missed it.

Again, not a big deal at all (definitely animate the fans first!) but if it happened to be user-editable it would be convenient for mission-building.