More trainning tutorial please

cmbaviator

Open Mission Editor and make it. It's not that hard.

If you have F18 you can duplicate and edit existing practice missions to change player aircraft to f16.

I've only flown the mirage as I'm french.

I need to find a tutorial as i can't even manage to create a mission in DCS

• ED Team
When can we get the trainning missions for radar use, AA-AG...

Only been flying the mirage so far so I'm new to all regarding american fighter jet.

So far i only know how to start up take off and perform VFR landing

More training missions are currently in work. However, please note that a system must be near-complete before we can make the training lessson to avoid havihg to go back later and upate it (a non-trivial task).

In the meantime, I'd advise taking a look at the Viper Early Access Guide for any questions you may have about the Viper's operation.

Thanks

More training missions are currently in work. However, please note that a system must be near-complete before we can make the training lessson to avoid havihg to go back later and upate it (a non-trivial task).

In the meantime, I'd advise taking a look at the Viper Early Access Guide for any questions you may have about the Viper's operation.

Thanks

Thanks Wags, and thanks also for the excellent Youtube videos.

But there is no better way to learn than with the interactive missions.

Also for the F-18 by the way......

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

The instant action missions are pretty good to familiarize yourself with the various systems.

Not NEARLY as good as the interactive tutorials.......

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

Hi ! :)

I don't know where to ask it and didn't want to open a subjectif or this :

How to configurate the F-16 in cold and dark (to make the full "real" rampstart)?

I think he is not in this configuration "by default" because apparently it's not needed to click on the fuel and airbleeds buttons (for exemple).

Thanks ;)

When can we get the trainning missions for radar use, AA-AG...

Only been flying the mirage so far so I'm new to all regarding american fighter jet.

So far i only know how to start up take off and perform VFR landing

Don't worry they are coming, in the meantime you also check youtube for content by the community if Wags is not enough for you. Good luck!

Hi ! :)

I don't know where to ask it and didn't want to open a subjectif or this :

How to configurate the F-16 in cold and dark (to make the full "real" rampstart)?

I think he is not in this configuration "by default" because apparently it's not needed to click on the fuel and airbleeds buttons (for exemple).

Thanks ;)

Try this:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Try this:

Ok, i asked in case of but it's not what i search ;)

For exemple, in the F-16 tutorial, the fuel valve is aldready on and the bleedair is already on normal (not the case with the F-18, where it is off and need to be clicked). So the 16 is (apaprently) not fully cold and dark because some buttons ar ready yet where it's not the case with all planes (even in tutorial).

It's not a big deal anyway, i just love to make full rempstart :music_whistling:

Edited by Mav783

Not NEARLY as good as the interactive tutorials.......

YES! Exactly!!

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

If you have F18 you can duplicate and edit existing practice missions to change player aircraft to f16.

Not really .. you can only adapt F-18 missions that don't highlight any cockpit control, for example the instant action missions, but most of the training ones wont be easy to adapt.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB