A-10 Thrustmaster HOTAS Throttle question

Jimmytime

I've flipped the throttle bump for the F-18 so I have to lift to engage the afterburner. I was wondering if there was a way to tune the axis for A-10 and AV-8 so I don't have to lift over the bump for full throttle. Basically making the bump full power rather than lifting over it?

OS: Windows 10 64bit / MB: MSI Gamers Edge /CPU:Intel CORE I5 9600K @ 4.5 GHz/ RAM: 32 GB / Gfx: Geforce 980 GTX TI x2 in SLI /Drives:1 970 NVMe & 2x SSD RAID 0 /Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog/ TrackIR 5/Saitek Rudder

You could change the -> Tune Axis -> Change saturation > until you have full power before the stop.

Problem is you will have a little less definition in the power range to control the engines. Possibly not matter too much on those aircraft, well the AV-8 and vertical landing might.;)

Not at home right now...

I think you need to change / select them as sliders, then play with the end line on the graph in DCS using the saturation. Test in sim by opening the control window Left control + Enter to see if you get full range.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link