DCS F/A-18 C JHMCS, how do I lock a target?

Maddog_aut

Agreed, very grumpy post.

Me like the way your specs is listed, that's cool

thumbup.gif

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Good grief guys. I said please to him. Basically, I was suggesting he watch Wags video, Like I said earlier he had watched it and knew the button press. It just wasn't working for him. Had he stated that I never would have said anything. He didn't seem upset.

Man, I thought I was being nice to him. I guess I led a rougher life than I thought.

I don't seem to get along on forums. I'll just go fly with the AI. They never get upset.

Buzz

Good grief guys. I said please to him. Basically, I was suggesting he watch Wags video, Like I said earlier he had watched it and knew the button press. It just wasn't working for him. Had he stated that I never would have said anything. He didn't seem upset.

Little snippet of advice from a former tech support professional. The first thing you do before you suggest anything is you ask qualifying questions. “Huh, that’s weird, have you watched Wag’s video? Have you checked your control bindings..”.

Also the way you finished with “Please check out all sources before starting a thread.” Is pretty much coming across as “you’re an idiot, stop wasting my time.” . If you’re wondering why you come across as grumpy, that’s why.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Ok, my bad. I've had time to think about this and I can see your side of it. (I'm speaking to all of you) I'll try to mellow out and keep the grumpy side of me in check.

If you see grumpy showing up again just give me a good fish slap. That will snap me out of it.

Buzz

Ok, my bad. I've had time to think about this and I can see your side of it. (I'm speaking to all of you) I'll try to mellow out and keep the grumpy side of me in check.

If you see grumpy showing up again just give me a good fish slap. That will snap me out of it.

Heh, Will do! :thumbup:

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

That’s is a perfect gentleman and humble attitude, fait in humanity restored.

Sent from my Tornado IDS while on autopilot using Tapatalk Pro.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

• 6 months later...

2- You are not HOLDING DOWN the cage/uncage button. A press / tap will not suffice.

Thanks!

Hi, Thx Wags and thx to BuzzU:-)

Before rode this post I didn't put a " /H" (Hold key) in Foxy and so uncage didn't work fine for me (sometimes yes, sometimes no), now I know why and it works fine

Best regards

Edited by Phil C6

I wish more people (including myself from time to time) would exhibit such a grown-up and self-reflecting attitude as you did here, BuzzU. Kudos to you.:thumbup: