SA-2 showing up as "UK" on RWR

D4n

Since today SA-2 was added, search radar (P-19) and tracking radar still show as "UK".

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Yeah wrong word.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

"still"...

"SAM SR P-19" is used with the SA-3 system, so the 'unknown' ID isn't new for the AV-8B, it'd be nice to have it fixed though - the A-10C RWR ID's it with "FF".

"SAM SA-2 TR SNR-75 Fan Song" is ID'd as "FS" by the A-10C and UK (unknown) by the AV-8B.

Now the RWR is functional it's perhaps worth creating a list of AV-8B RWR unknowns, so Razbam can update it's db ?

Is the F/A-18C still unknown to the RWR ?

"SAM SR P-19" tested in Open Beta 2.5.3.22176

Edited by Ramsay
A-10C RWR ID's SR P-19 as FF

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Is the F/A-18C still unknown to the RWR ?

"SAM SR P-19" tested in Open Beta 2.5.3.22176

Yup. At least before the update today in beta

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

• 1 month later...

This has been fixed and will be in the next update.

These have been added to the Harrier and Mirage :

J-11A, F/A-18C Lot 20, SA-2, SA-3, Flat Face Search Radar, KJ-2000

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

awesome! Thanks so much!

Yep now I can't wait for the M2000 TWS fix! :) (the "When locking target, the target azimuth indicator jumps to the right all the time and looses lock after 7 seconds" bug)

Thanks for the update Decoy.

Could you be so kind to ask developers about the Offset - Priority-Limited RWR options?

When we can expect those functions working.

Thanks again.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

They don't ID for me. Still UK, both for the SA-2 and P-19 and ofc the f-18.

I don't know what is worse. radar id or that the sa-2 will never intercept properly...

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

I did not, I am not home at the moment. Im starting to suspect something went wrong on ED's end, the Hornet also seems to have stuff not working or stuff not making it into the patch.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Did you? Neither the bombing intervals work.

Guys I just tested and for some reason the RWR changes are not in this update. I will find out why ASAP.

Bomb Interval is working now .

Again sorry for this

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

• 2 weeks later...

Same with P-19, STILL, Decoy.

The fix never went through.

Roger, thanks for clarifying. Hope we get the fix before F-14 releases.

• 2 months later...

Just to tack on to this, I've been getting the SA-3 showing up as a "2" on the RWR. I was looking all over with the Pod trying to find that trailer with super satellite service (FAN SONG) and all that was there was The Burning Scareman (LOW BLOW). Tacview clearly showed there wasn't an SA-2 anywhere on the map.