.303 ballistics

Yo-Yo

• ED Team

I am glad to report that 20 mm Hispano will be authentic for the incoming Spit, as we have a lot of data for different types of 20 mm Hispano projectiles (too much, I think, it requires a lot of time to determine the working set of data :) ), but for .303 bullets the results are not so good.

If somebody can point to the solid data (not ballistic calculators, speculations, etc) of authentic firng tables it will be very appreciated.

To avoid white noise the thread will be strictly moderated, so, please, do not start a discussion about :).

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

Terminal ballistics also useful?

http://www.kurfurst.org - The Messerschmitt Bf 109 Performance Resource Site

Vezérünk a bátorság, Kísérőnk a szerencse!

-Motto of the RHAF 101st 'Puma' Home Air Defense Fighter Regiment

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of the K-4, the Universe, and Everything: Powerloading 550 HP / ton, 1593 having been made up to 31th March 1945, 314 K-4s were being operated in frontline service on 31 January 1945.

It's this kind of of attention that sets ED, Partners and the DCS product apart and builds it's potential to serve the sector of the community that really takes FS to the max.

S!

Edited by JokerMan
To make my comment make some sense at least a little!!!