VAF & VFA-136 Looking For A Few Good Pilots

VAF [136] Striker

The VAF is looking for a few good pilots to join our ranks. We will be taking attitude before skills as skill can be taught. We are looking to fill our F/A-18C Naval squadron roster, the VFA-136 Knighthawks and possibly A-10C drivers. The squadrons will be supporting each other in our missions that are fun but require a high level of cooperation.

We are looking for anyone that has a good attitude towards being cooperative and willing to take the time to go through some basic training. Comprehensive training will be available for those that want it. We're not looking for quantity; we are looking for quality individuals. We will only be considering a couple of candidates at this time. We like to take some time to access the candidates fit with the squadron and provide the basic training to become a VAF member. We plan to evaluate and potentially recruit on a quarterly basis however as mentioned we are not looking to just create numbers.

We focus on realistic training in our Student Undergraduate Pilot Training program which starts out with VFR, Pattern Work, Close Formation and then moves on to IFR, Formation Work, Refueling and Weapons Training. We fly primarily in Caucasus but also do some training and combined operations in NTTR. We will also be purchasing the Persian Gulf map when it becomes available.

We are a mature group of pilots so we're looking for individuals that fit into our current group and share similar attitudes and personalities. So if you if you feel like you are a mature person and have the patience to learn but also have a lot of fun and laughs with some great people, please go to our website and submit an application. We'll get back to you right away. Please make sure that you read the rules carefully before applying.

Thank you!

(website link in signature emblem)

Edited by 75th-VFS-Striker

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The VAF, the 75th Tiger Sharks and it's carrier group VCVW-7 are now closed to recruiting at this time. We have a bunch of new pilots we're working with and we need to get them through the training process. We will post here and on the website when we open up recruiting again. Thank you for all the inquiries.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If I’ve never flown the f18 would I be a candidate? When is your flight night?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.