My opinion about DCS comunication management

ivo

Hello everyone, I state that I will not respond to provocations or to people who are rhetorical or try to please, I simply expose my opinion about the developers. The work they are doing is superlative one of a kind and I primarily thank them and respect them. Instead I do not share the communication system they have with their customers. It is not admissible that for clients as in my case, who do not spend hours reading all the various posts on the forum, they should always ask Dude or Ammonium to admit that they respond within an acceptable time on how to use a purchased product. Dear developers you will be good in the technical part of the work but in communication explanation you are zero. In my opinion you have to make a very schematic and updated section on the forum of how to solve various problems. In your last module released you had to for example schematize clearly for those who had installed the stable version of how to convert it into beta or how to have installed the two versions simultaneously, without being uncertain or in doubt, or worse continue to write the same things on the forum generating only confusion personally I repeat do not spend all the time on the forum.Corregate your lack and you will have many more supporters, without rancor bye Ivo

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Hello everyone, I state that I will not respond to provocations or to people who are rhetorical or try to please, I simply expose my opinion about the developers. The work they are doing is superlative one of a kind and I primarily thank them and respect them. Instead I do not share the communication system they have with their customers. It is not admissible that for clients as in my case, who do not spend hours reading all the various posts on the forum, they should always ask Dude or Ammonium to admit that they respond within an acceptable time on how to use a purchased product. Dear developers you will be good in the technical part of the work but in communication explanation you are zero. In my opinion you have to make a very schematic and updated section on the forum of how to solve various problems. In your last module released you had to for example schematize clearly for those who had installed the stable version of how to convert it into beta or how to have installed the two versions simultaneously, without being uncertain or in doubt, or worse continue to write the same things on the forum generating only confusion personally I repeat do not spend all the time on the forum.Corregate your lack and you will have many more supporters, without rancor bye Ivo

The 'Rancor' is a character from Star Wars, what do you mean exactly?

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

He/she means Rancour. They are trying to be nice, but the google translate isn't working out well. I think he or she is trying to say that the communications on the forum isn't working out for them well enough to solve problems. I would have to assume based on the text it's about updating versions. In which case I can offer https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030 which is a post that they should sticky as I have been there so many times I can find it without bookmarks now.

The 'Rancor' is a character from Star Wars, what do you mean exactly?

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

He/she means Rancour. They are trying to be nice, but the google translate isn't working out well. I think he or she is trying to say that the communications on the forum isn't working out for them well enough to solve problems. I would have to assume based on the text it's about updating versions. In which case I can offer https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030 which is a post that they should sticky as I have been there so many times I can find it without bookmarks now.

So this has nothing to do with a star wars mod?

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.