corrupt calibration? crazy joystick response? Use this tools Fix it: - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-16-2013, 05:45 PM   #21
BBQ

Reputation power: 20
BBQ is just really niceBBQ is just really niceBBQ is just really niceBBQ is just really niceBBQ is just really niceBBQ is just really niceBBQ is just really niceBBQ is just really niceBBQ is just really niceBBQ is just really niceBBQ is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterP View Post
Fix for lag in the FFB-Stick input after hitting the trim button in the UH-1H after patch 1.2.6 :

Open ...\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\FM\FMOptions.lua
and edit line #51 and set the sticktimelag value from 0.5 to 0.

Code:
sticktimelag=0;
..or simply copy attached file into the ...\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\FM folder and allow to overwrite.
I'm having the exact same problem in the Blackshark -- wonder if that file exists in the Ka-50 folder. Will check when I get home.

Got home -- unfortunately there is no such option (sticktimelag) in the corresponding Ka-50 file

Last edited by BBQ; 09-17-2013 at 09:19 PM.
BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #22
overG

Reputation power: 0
overG is on a distinguished road

Hi.. Will this fix a problem I am having? I already put away my joystick for the night because I'm frustrated but I want to see if anyone else has had similar problems before I start tweaking a bunch of things.

My problem happens on 2 different saitek joysticks on any aircraft in DCS world. I can only pull back (Y axis, nose up) about a centimeter before whatever aircraft I'm flying goes absolutely nuts and over Gs. Back when I played on my old computer with one of the joysticks, I did not have this issue. The issue appeared when I built my new computer and installed DCS world. I have tried reinstalling the drivers, the game, messing with the axis and deadzones, etc. Everything works great on both joysticks except for when I pull back a LITTLE bit.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this. I have been at this for a while and haven't found anyone else with similar problems.
overG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:27 PM   #23
PeterP
Veteran

Reputation power: 98
PeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like a double assignment of an axis that gets activated as soon you move the controller and overwrites the wanted input.

Sorry, but there is no way that someone takes away the workload from.
You will have to go through the advises of post #1 yourself.

PeterP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #24
Menessis

Reputation power: 6
Menessis is on a distinguished road

Has anyone put the DXTweak on a Win7 64 system. I just tried it and can't get it to run.

Menessis
Menessis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #25
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 115
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menessis View Post
Has anyone put the DXTweak on a Win7 64 system. I just tried it and can't get it to run.

Menessis
DXTweak2 v5.02.114 is running fine on Win7-64 here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DXTweak2.JPG
Views:	435
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	92857  
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:51 PM   #26
Menessis

Reputation power: 6
Menessis is on a distinguished road

OK how about a link for that version number Cichlidfan! I just did a quick qoogle but no luck.

Menessis
Menessis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:55 PM   #27
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 115
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menessis View Post
OK how about a link for that version number Cichlidfan! I just did a quick qoogle but no luck.

Menessis
I could not possibly recall where I acquired it from, though it appears to have been at least a year ago. Anyway, here it is...
Attached Files
File Type: zip DXTweak2.zip (171.1 KB, 316 views)
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:54 AM   #28
59th_LeFty

Reputation power: 18
59th_LeFty is just really nice59th_LeFty is just really nice59th_LeFty is just really nice59th_LeFty is just really nice59th_LeFty is just really nice59th_LeFty is just really nice59th_LeFty is just really nice59th_LeFty is just really nice59th_LeFty is just really nice59th_LeFty is just really nice59th_LeFty is just really nice

Hello guys! I have a bit similar problem, I hope you can help. I have changed from saitek rudder to CH, and vice versa in an other PC. None of them seems to apply the rudder.

CH is not even detected in DCS.

The Saitek is detected, but has axis JOY_X, JOY_Y, JOY_RZ, and RZ assigned to Rudder causes error. If the axis leaves the deadzone a little bit, it steers the rudder axis instantly to maximum value. There is no real axis, its like a button. Hardware calibration looks good.Anyone has an idea? Thank you!

... deleted saved games inuput and DCS/Cofig/Input folders entirely, repaired DCS, still don't work. Configuration still OK. No Idea.

Last edited by 59th_LeFty; 04-17-2014 at 11:02 AM.
59th_LeFty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:34 PM   #29
diveplane+
Posting Rights Revoked

diveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to behold

this really did help me I have a basic flight control, but I still get slightly erratic movements from time with it.

any ideas how to fix this.?
diveplane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:35 PM   #30
diveplane+
Posting Rights Revoked

diveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to beholddiveplane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cichlidfan View Post
DXTweak2 v5.02.114 is running fine on Win7-64 here.
thx this did help us.

drivers that came with my control sucked.
diveplane is offline   Reply With Quote