Why i cant get in to the aerobatic server?

sanc2775

Sometimes the server will have problems. Comes with being an unofficial dedicated server. Try restarting your computer, and if you have Win10, let your disk take it's time to drop from 100% before hopping onto DCS. If you still can't get in, try a different server. :/

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Try to lower the following settings:

Clutter/Grass

Trees visibility

Preload radius

Maybe even start with putting them on the lowest settings and then scale it up.

And also see if you can join other servers. Start with a lower player count server. Most of the time you can join with the above settings on high on a lower player count server.

This always worked for me when i could not join a MP server.

But on the other hand. Try repair first. Sometimes these crashes can corrupt DCS files. That's the first thing i do when i suddenly can't join a MP server. 99% this will fix it.

To run repair: Press START > in the SEARCH field type DCS repair. You will see two versions. One for 1.5 and the other for 2.1.

You can also just find them under: START > All programs > Respective Eagle Dynamics folder.

Hope it helps.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.