Introducing the VKB-Sim ‘Modern Combat Grip’ (MCG) - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-15-2017, 07:17 PM   #11
zhukov032186

Reputation power: 4
zhukov032186 is a jewel in the roughzhukov032186 is a jewel in the roughzhukov032186 is a jewel in the roughzhukov032186 is a jewel in the roughzhukov032186 is a jewel in the roughzhukov032186 is a jewel in the rough

Very interesting. I still want to wait until Virpil finishes their stuff, and also both of you produce your "final" throttle designs.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:22 PM   #12
AegisFX

Reputation power: 6
AegisFX is on a distinguished road

Where can those of us in the US buy from VKB?
Old 03-15-2017, 07:43 PM   #13
Weegie

Weegie is a jewel in the roughWeegie is a jewel in the roughWeegie is a jewel in the roughWeegie is a jewel in the roughWeegie is a jewel in the roughWeegie is a jewel in the rough

This looks very nice

So I have the FBM Mk III with an extension which I think is great

Am I correct in thinking if I ordered the stick and 3 pin to 5 pin convertor it would work with my existing set up including the analog axis on the hat/hats

A second question can both hats function as axes or is it one or the other?
Weegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:54 PM   #14
zhukov032186

Reputation power: 4
zhukov032186 is a jewel in the roughzhukov032186 is a jewel in the roughzhukov032186 is a jewel in the roughzhukov032186 is a jewel in the roughzhukov032186 is a jewel in the roughzhukov032186 is a jewel in the rough

Aegis, at the bottom of Rrohde's post are several links...

It's not available for purchase, yet.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:04 PM   #15
AegisFX

AegisFX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
Aegis, at the bottom of Rrohde's post are several links...

It's not available for purchase, yet.
I know it's not available yet, but i'm actually wondering about buying some pedals right now. Unfortunately, the only link that works for me, so far( it could be my internet..) is the flighsimcontrols link. That one says using another site, but this 3rd site says they no longer sell VKB's stuff.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:16 PM   #16
Sokol1_br

Reputation power: 29
Sokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Sokol1_br

Quote:
Originally Posted by AegisFX View Post
Unfortunately, the only link that works for me, so far( it could be my internet..) is the flighsimcontrols link.
Try this, is rrohde site, notice the "North America" at side of VKB logo (and check their signature in forum postage).

http://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=vkb-t-rudders-mk-iv

The address is OK checked now, if don't open is something with your ISP.

Last edited by Sokol1_br; 03-15-2017 at 08:21 PM.
Sokol1_br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:41 PM   #17
Sokol1_br

Reputation power: 29
Sokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Sokol1_br

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadiun Okona View Post
My question is if I take a Warthog grip that has been modified to include a ministick and an analog sensor on the pinky paddle, will using the VKB adapter allow electronic passthorugh so I can use the ministick and analog brake function of my modified Warthog grip mounted to a Gunfighter base?
T. Okona,

Schienenwolf the topic a bit.

I guess no, in the past VKB withdrawn from the market their Njoy32 for DIY due difficulties with average users don't READ manuals and so don't use the board properly and consequent forum complains.

Now see in their forum and there the difficulties for some to install VKB adapter inside TmW grip.

This what you ask will require far more skill from buyers (that will be few) and a possible technical support (add the language barrier there) that they want avoid.

Due this for me will be not surprise if in the future they even withdrawn the adapter for TmW, specially now that they offer alternative for "few buttons" grip issue.

EDIT - But at same time this will be very easy to add, see what Alex_Oz (VKB electronics guru) say there:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/...g/#entry510663

Last edited by Sokol1_br; 03-15-2017 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Infr
Sokol1_br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:47 PM   #18
heloguy

Reputation power: 10
heloguy is a jewel in the roughheloguy is a jewel in the roughheloguy is a jewel in the roughheloguy is a jewel in the roughheloguy is a jewel in the roughheloguy is a jewel in the rough

Any word on pre-purchase, or actual purchase dates?
heloguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:59 PM   #19
rrohde
Veteran

Reputation power: 31
rrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AegisFX View Post
Where can those of us in the US buy from VKB?
VKBcontrollers.com (please note that the MCG is not yet open for pre-ordering; I will make an email blast via newsletter as soon as I find out when).

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 5.1GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB VRAM | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | Corsair LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit | Oculus Rift CV1

Old 03-15-2017, 09:01 PM   #20
rrohde
Veteran

Reputation power: 31
rrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegie View Post
This looks very nice

So I have the FBM Mk III with an extension which I think is great

Am I correct in thinking if I ordered the stick and 3 pin to 5 pin convertor it would work with my existing set up including the analog axis on the hat/hats

A second question can both hats function as axes or is it one or the other?
Yes, the MCG will work with your Mamba (and mine, for that matter) via adapter that VKB will provide in due time.

From what I gather, both hats are analog (or can be made digital - via VKBdevCfg toggle), and both also include a push button. Gotta be awesome for slewing and selecting targets!

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 5.1GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB VRAM | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | Corsair LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit | Oculus Rift CV1

Last edited by rrohde; 03-15-2017 at 09:03 PM.
rrohde is offline   Reply With Quote