Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 - Page 147 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-15-2017, 04:37 AM   #1461
Sokol1_br

Reputation power: 29
Sokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Sokol1_br

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karon View Post
I tried but DXTweak crashes as soon as it selects the TWCS throttle and it always comes before the T-50. Hold on. Idea. I have unplugged the TWCS, ok now it works
Ok, but don't need disconnect the priority controller, just click in NEXT in DXTweak2 GUI (ahead TWCS name, that is showed first because has the lower VID/PID number) for change for the next controller plugged.

If instead use DView - other option for calibrate this joystick, in Edit > Settings tick the joystick you want calibrate.

Both DXTweak2 and DView work in the same way, but (I think) DView seems only 6 axis of controllers.
Sokol1_br is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:54 AM   #1462
Vladinsky

Reputation power: 4
Vladinsky has a spectacular aura aboutVladinsky has a spectacular aura aboutVladinsky has a spectacular aura aboutVladinsky has a spectacular aura about

If you're using the windows calibration just depress the brake lever on the step before that axis calibration, the button will send you to the next step and releasing the lever gives you the full axis after it's complete.
Vladinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 10:22 AM   #1463
Karon

Reputation power: 10
Karon has a spectacular aura aboutKaron has a spectacular aura aboutKaron has a spectacular aura aboutKaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol1_br View Post
Ok, but don't need disconnect the priority controller, just click in NEXT in DXTweak2 GUI (ahead TWCS name, that is showed first because has the lower VID/PID number) for change for the next controller plugged.

If instead use DView - other option for calibrate this joystick, in Edit > Settings tick the joystick you want calibrate.

Both DXTweak2 and DView work in the same way, but (I think) DView seems only 6 axis of controllers.
I know that but as soon as I press next and get to the TWCS, it crashed. Anyway, I just need to press a button on my USB hub to DC it so it's not a big deal.

I have attached two shots from DXTweaks when I don't press the Z axis (same status until I hit the 50% of the possible movement) and then fully pressed. Do you have similar results?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dxtweak-no-press.png
Views:	52
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	170709   Click image for larger version

Name:	dxtweak-full-press.png
Views:	43
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	170710  
Old 10-15-2017, 06:27 PM   #1464
Kailorn

Reputation power: 0
Kailorn is on a distinguished road

An easy question, could anyone tell me which color corresponds to light, and which one to medium springs?
Kailorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:30 PM   #1465
dburne
Veteran

Reputation power: 23
dburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailorn View Post
An easy question, could anyone tell me which color corresponds to light, and which one to medium springs?
Springs:
White = Light
Blue = Medium
Red = Heavy

EVGA X79 Dark MB|4820K @ 4.50 Ghz|16gb Corsair Platinum 2133 Mhz| EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 Elite |VPC Mongoose |Warthog Throttle|MFG Crosswind Pedals|Oculus Rift CV1|Windows 10 64 bit
dburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:42 PM   #1466
Kailorn

Kailorn is on a distinguished road

Thanks dburne!
Kailorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:48 PM   #1467
Cyph3r

Reputation power: 8
Cyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the rough

The NOOBIFIER1337 has released a number of videos on the VPC MongoosT-50 Dual Stick setup, including a review and a tear down! Check them out:

Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:37 PM   #1468
Cyph3r

Cyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the roughCyph3r is a jewel in the rough

► Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip

Today VIRPIL Controls are pleased to introduce the next evolution of the VPC MongoosT-50 Grip, the MongoosT-50CM (Серийная модернизированная / “Standard Upgraded”) Grip.

This grip aims to more accurately replicate the look and feel of the real grip based on suggestions we’ve received from the community. Changes include:
  • Russian Button Labels
  • Remodelled Brake Lever
  • Remodelled Flip Trigger
  • Remodelled Buttons
  • Black Hats, Main Trigger and Wrist Rest
The VPC MongoosT-50CM will be available for 179.95 EUR from 30th October.

Other changes in the VPC MongoosT-50 Grip lineup based on popular demand is that we will also begin offering a left hand VPC MongoosT-50 LH Black Edition also from 30th October.

Finally, there will also be a price drop on the standard VPC MongoosT-50 Grip to 139.95 EUR!

Stay tuned for future announcements!

Regards,
VPC Team

Old 10-20-2017, 12:18 AM   #1469
RaJaN

RaJaN is on a distinguished road

Really?? I just purchased T-50 few days ago and now it's worth 40€ less?!?!
RaJaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:35 AM   #1470
Cyph3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaJaN View Post
Really?? I just purchased T-50 few days ago and now it's worth 40€ less?!?!
You purchased the MT-50 Grip on it's own? The MT-50 Flightstick price is remaining the same - the 20 EUR (not 40?) price drop only effects the standard MT-50 Grip!

Last edited by Cyph3r; 10-20-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Tags
mongoost-50, virpil, virpil controls, vpc