Ka-50 in Normandy

Xxx

The frame rate of the Black Shark, when played with a simple mission in Normandy, is so low its unplayable. I see 20 FPS maximum, however there is a constant stutter which makes flight unpleasant?

Could this be incompatibility with the 2.1.1 graphics engine, with Deferred Shading on?

Just as well there were no Ka-50's in WW2!

Thank goodness I still have 1.5 installed.

Best Regards

David

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

The Normandy map is a delight for helicopter flight and combat; I've tested several Ka-50 quick missions in 2.1.1 Normandy, and find the performance not as bad as you describe it.

"Could this be incompatibility with the 2.1.1 graphics engine, with Deferred Shading on?" <<< What do you mean - just curious?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

The Normandy map is a delight for helicopter flight and combat; I've tested several Ka-50 quick missions in 2.1.1 Normandy, and find the performance not as bad as you describe it.

"Could this be incompatibility with the 2.1.1 graphics engine, with Deferred Shading on?" <<< What do you mean - just curious?

The Deferred Shading seems to alter some effects for me? System seems to be working overtime to render the graphics?

I am curious to know, can you target (Lock) a WW2 Tank, say a Cromwell/Sherman with the Viker missiles? I can lock on, but pressing "release weapons" (RAlt+Shift) assigned to my regular joystick button, has no effect! I can not fire any Viker missiles at tanks in Normandy? Rockets work Ok and the Cannon is OK, just no laser guided missiles?

Everything still works in 1.5 though?

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky