Leatherneck Simulations New Years Eve Update

Cobra847

Or California! :P

Did I mention that it's only 3 PM here...not to mention sunny and 20 deg C.

Liking forward to the update. :D

-Nick

PS -

Yes! Excellent! :D

Yep spent the day with the wife a kid in San Fran. Figure I got a nice commute home traffic. Hopefully there is a nice update waiting when I able to look at my phone again.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobra is creating a thread. This should be good. :)

Cobra, we need this update!

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Says he's logged out now. Maybe the board is causing trouble for him? I know I keep getting logged out all the time. Very annoying.

Probably not.

Creating a big thread with a lot of content and art is a process that takes more than a few minutes.

More likely - login, start the thread, begin pasting, play with formatting. Then realize that you don't quite the look of things or want a different example - logout, find another whatever or fix something. Log back in and continue working, etc.

It'll happen, takes time to do it right....just like everything else around here. ;)

-Nick

Go Cobra Go Cobra Go!!!!!!!!!!!!

67641135.jpg

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]