Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

This vid blows my mind.

***snip***

That was an impressive rejoin at the beginning

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Croatia has been offered the grippen. :)

http://www.key.aero/view_news.asp?ID=4227&thisSection=military

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Croatia has been offered the grippen. :)

http://www.key.aero/view_news.asp?ID=4227&thisSection=military

Swedes were actually forced into this as a mayor campaign of advertising MiG-29 within Croatian MoD started few days ago here. Russian MiG company offered former Hungarian Fulcrums to Croatia and this offer seems very promising. They would be leased to Croatia for free until MiG produces batch of 12 MiG-35 Croatia should fund during construction!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wish this one had a better resolution

click to enlarge

110914-F-XX555-502.jpg

Wolf Pack deploys to Alaska, supports Red Flag

A row of F-16 Fighting Falcons of the 8th Fighter Wing deployed from Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, sit mission-ready during Red Flag Alaska 11-3 at Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska, Sept. 14, 2011. RFA is a realistic 10-day air combat training exercise designed to bring Airmen together from all different platforms and backgrounds to execute in a multi-service environment. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Kurtis Hoar/Released)

110930-F-XX000-555.JPG

First ROKAF air-to-air refueling

A KC-135 Stratotanker from the 909th Air Refueling Squadron at Kadena AB, Japan, refuels two Republic of Korea Air Force KF-16’s from the 111th Fighter Squadron over the Republic of Korea Sept. 16, 2011. (Courtesy photo)

Small airshow at Kunsan AB

111012-F-JF989-593.jpg

Gunsan-Saemangeum Air Show showcased capabilities

Koreans from across the peninsula familiarized themselves with U.S Air Force, U.S. Army and Republic of Korea Air Force aircraft and equipment during the 2011 Gunsan-Saemangeum Air Show at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, Oct. 8, 2011. The air show featured many static displays and performances from across the Pacific Air Forces and Korean peninsula. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Benjamin Stratton/Released)

Wide lens anyone?

111012-F-JF989-196.jpg

Gunsan-Saemangeum Air Show showcased capabilities

A Korean family looks on as an 8th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron weapons load crew from the 35th Aircraft Maintenance Unit performs the necessary steps of downloading a standard combat load during his team’s load crew demo as part of the 2011 Gunsan-Saemangeum Air Show at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, Oct. 8, 2011. The air show featured many static displays and performances from across the Pacific Air Forces and Korean peninsula. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Benjamin Stratton/Released)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

110923-F-KX404-163.JPG

Close Air Support training at the Nevada Test and Training Range

A U.S. Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II with the U.S. Air Force Weapons School, Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., drops a AGM-65 Maverick missile during a close air support training mission Sept. 23, 2011, over the Nevada Test and Training Range. U.S. Air Force Weapons School students participate in many combat training missions over the NTTR during the six-month, graduate-level instructor course held at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Brett Clashman/Released)

Japan is so beautiful

111006-F-CP000-001.jpg

35th Fighter Wing maintains perfection at Alaska

An F-16 Fighting Falcon from the 13th Fighter Squadron at Misawa Air Base, Japan takes off from the flightline at Eielson Air Force base, Alaska Sept. 20.Several units from Misawa are participating in the Distant Frontier exercise. The exercise hones pilot’s air-to-ground and air-to-air skills by simulating realistic enemy surface-to-air missile fire and advanced enemy air combat tactics. (Courtesy photo)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Dale Zelko and Zoltan Dani

[story]

Thank! (cant rep again)...

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX