Corsair Vengeance XMP 32GB - CMW32GX4M4C3000C15

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Gamzing Z 8GB

MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC Motherboard

NZXT H500 Case

EVGA 650W P2 Power Supply

NH U12S CPU Cooler - 2 fans

2 Inlet fans - Noctua

2 outlet fans - Noctua

have you seen the reviews online? Expect that for DCS and then look at the prices. I could be wrong but there are very few outliers in those benchmarks.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Raytracing is not yet part of the dcs engine and I bet, it wont be for a long while.

And btw I dont think that a flight sim would get much benefit from raytracing. Not to mention the extreme performance impact on a engine, which is anyway very hungry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

By the time it does, if it does, the 4080Ti will probably be out.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

;3635936']You will get a big fps boost with the implementation of DLSS in DCS

We would, but that's up to the devs to submit their code to nVidia for DLSS implementation. I'd love this honestly, but don't hold your breath.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

We would, but that's up to the devs to submit their code to nVidia for DLSS implementation. I'd love this honestly, but don't hold your breath.

I know ED has always said "will not support proprietary tech..." But if this DLSS is half as good as it claims, maybe ED can make an exception. Just like they supplied ready made configs for A10C and Warthog/Saitek joystick configs. And Wags running the poll in the official thread to see what "out of the box support" ED should develop.

And let's face it, by all measure NVidia dominates in the gaming market. So maybe *this* time, here's to hoping that ED entertains DLSS. Probably wont, but one can hope.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I don't see this happeneing. What to do with all those AMD users and who knows what the 7nm AMD GPU will bring.

Nah, if I had no GPU I'd for sure get a 2080 but for current 1080 owners I dont see the hype, not for that money.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I know ED has always said "will not support proprietary tech..." But if this DLSS is half as good as it claims, maybe ED can make an exception. Just like they supplied ready made configs for A10C and Warthog/Saitek joystick configs. And Wags running the poll in the official thread to see what "out of the box support" ED should develop.

And let's face it, by all measure NVidia dominates in the gaming market. So maybe *this* time, here's to hoping that ED entertains DLSS. Probably wont, but one can hope.

I'm all for it. I want to know how much truth is behind nvidia offering to implement DLSS for free if given a development copy of games to work with.

Adding DLSS wouldn't negatively affect current users of cards not capable in anyway, yet paves the road for future cards.

I think AMD needs to step up their game and come up with a response to it but, if DLSS offers the performance benefits it's showing off in the reviews I've watched it could only help DCS World to utilize it, for people already buying 20 series cards and future nvidia series cards down the road. DCS seems like a game that would benefit the most from AA being offloaded to the tensor cores.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

Would love to see DLSS added to DCS World to bring it up to date. ED need to supply some high quality images and some code so Nvidia's super computers can work out the algorithms - sims need any and all help to bring performance up.

BTW, if ED need someone to test it, am ready! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gumbo's Flying Circus - Visit Twitch to Watch!

PC Specs: 2700x @ 4Ghz, 32Gb 3200 DDR4, 8GB Palit RTX 2080, Intel SSD7 NvMe, Samsung 860 Evo SSD, AOC G2460PF 144hz 1ms 1080p Freesync monitor, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackHat :pilotfly:

I'm all for it. I want to know how much truth is behind nvidia offering to implement DLSS for free if given a development copy of games to work with.

Adding DLSS wouldn't negatively affect current users of cards not capable in anyway, yet paves the road for future cards.

I think AMD needs to step up their game and come up with a response to it but, if DLSS offers the performance benefits it's showing off in the reviews I've watched it could only help DCS World to utilize it, for people already buying 20 series cards and future nvidia series cards down the road. DCS seems like a game that would benefit the most from AA being offloaded to the tensor cores.

To be fair to ED, it's not so much one time dev that's the issue, it's the ongoing regression, qa, and support overhead. But it would be cool to see what difference it *could* make.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1