Radio compatibility chart for the modules?

NTolerance

I fly a lot of modules and run multiplayer missions with a lot of different aircraft types in addition to JTAC and AWACs. Is there a chart or table somewhere that lists the radio frequencies that are compatible between all modules and AI assets such as airfields, JTAC, AWACs, etc?

I find that some aircraft can't tune certain radio bands, or some lack a certain modulation type altogether. Rather than digging into *all* the manuals and then testing that against what the AI can tune, is there an existing document somewhere that can help with this? What do the big multiplayer servers do that allow all the modules to be flown?

I made this for modules : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tzd996zJ1t0heZ-t1PpL7vNUIZbXl7pI6De0GThN1Qw/edit?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 6 months later...