Transporting troops

I'm trying to make a mission that involves transporting troops. They start next to a huey. I want them to sit still until told to load up, then be transported, and then go to a new waypoint. I set a hold order on the starting waypoint, with a flag set up to off. I have a move order to go to the next waypoint when the flag switches to true. The troops always will load up, and when flown to the new area, when they get out they run back to the starting point instead of going to the next waypoint. I know the flag is switching because I set a text message to display just to be sure. What am I doing wrong?

I'm trying to make a mission that involves transporting troops. They start next to a huey. I want them to sit still until told to load up, then be transported, and then go to a new waypoint. I set a hold order on the starting waypoint, with a flag set up to off. I have a move order to go to the next waypoint when the flag switches to true. The troops always will load up, and when flown to the new area, when they get out they run back to the starting point instead of going to the next waypoint. I know the flag is switching because I set a text message to display just to be sure. What am I doing wrong?

Troop Transport in the Mission Editor (embark / disembark ) is still broken- :cry:

At the Moment you have to use a LUA Skript. So Troops simply disappear when loading and, its magic, appear when disembarking.

Always happy landings ;)

Troop Transport in the Mission Editor (embark / disembark ) is still broken- :cry:

At the Moment you have to use a LUA Skript. So Troops simply disappear when loading and, its magic, appear when disembarking.

It's STILL not corrected???!

That's a joke.... Half a year of unusable options in the ME, soon. They better simply remove the option.

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16