Razbam DCS MiG-19P Development Update #2

OverStratos

9iUbEU4.jpg

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I present to you the number 2 development update of the Razbam MiG-19P, which focus on showing the WIP cockpit mesh. Art work continues on both the external and internal model while all the necessary data for the flight model and systems is being organized.

Thanks to a very exaustive research work, we now own almost all MiG-19 operational documentation with a very good quality, so we hope to be able to deliver a good aircraft manual from the start.

As it was said before, the MiG-19P that´s going to be made is a late series MiG-19P with RP-5 Radar and R-3S AA missile integration. Because of the strong similarities between the P and PM variants, it would require a lot less effort to make also a MiG-19PM than a MiG-19S, so we may go for a MiG-19PM after the MiG-19P, so you can have PVO first two all weather supersonic interceptors.

I have been reading the comments about the Facebook updates in comparison with the ones here in the forums and I have to say that I agree with most of you who want to see those small advances and don´t use FB. I will try to post them here too. I need to say however that the most important updates are always posted here.

Without much else to say:

BNbw6Eg.jpg

lyIFmy9.jpg

Zfi2jyO.jpg

oy6cSSo.jpg

OO5Udo4.jpg

Edited by OverStratos
  • Like 1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic, can't wait for your release! Definitely a 1st day buy from me. Love flying the MiG's...

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Oof, this is going to be one of those module that I'm not going to be interested in at first but end up buying it anyway..

Looking good boys!

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

I like a lot this progress update and I appreciate the statement about FB :D

I also like the MiG-19 but I'm concerned about its limited capabilities within the current DCS environment. Can we have some new AI era fitting machines to play with ?

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module