Old Trees Light Issue (ED)

Hey folks,

as some might have figured out I try to populate the old Airbase with more trees, better textures and much more. I've used the old trees from DCS 1.5 and implemented some trees as a static object mod into DCS 2.5... latest version. Textures are done by crazyeddie

The Light issue is now a real big problem? Can somebody or ED give me an idea how we can get rid of this problem?? placing speed trees is sadly impossible and locked inside the Caucasus map. So the only trees available are from DCS 1.5..

Here's the problem:

screen_180624_144002.png

Regards

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.

I'm sure it got something to do with the old models, and light...like I sayed those are the old Tree.edm models from Version 1.5 and also it's a clean install. the Light issue was allready there with the old tree model, but now with the latest version 2.5.2... it got kinda crazy.. I fear that someone would need to create complete new models if we want to add more trees.. i hope not but.. damn i hope ED can shime in. Would be sad if there's noway to fiy this

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.

Specular/RoughMets Need to be Adjusted.

Anything from 1.5 is likely NOT made for use w/ Deferred Shading/Lighting.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs