Does the collective axies still only work once throttle is past detent.

Cowboy10uk

Hi all, trying to setup my Warthog throttle to include the full range of movement on the axies. Basically I don’t want to use page up or page down, and use my throttle to move the helo throttle full range up to idle detent then full power, then reduce it to idle, press the engine stop button and then reduce the throttle further to cut off.

Now I’m aware back in 2014 there was a campaign to get the Huey collective to work like this, after for some reason Belsimtek chose to only allow us to use page up and down at the idle detent.

Do we know if this was ever changed to the realistic way or are we still stuck with page up and down?

EDIT - Can the mods please delete, as I see it was answered in another post. Sadly it does appear it was never fixed.

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all, trying to setup my Warthog throttle to include the full range of movement on the axies. Basically I don’t want to use page up or page down, and use my throttle to move the helo throttle full range up to idle detent then full power, then reduce it to idle, press the engine stop button and then reduce the throttle further to cut off.

Now I’m aware back in 2014 there was a campaign to get the Huey collective to work like this, after for some reason Belsimtek chose to only allow us to use page up and down at the idle detent.

Do we know if this was ever changed to the realistic way or are we still stuck with page up and down?

EDIT - Can the mods please delete, as I see it was answered in another post. Sadly it does appear it was never fixed.

Hello, Cowboy10uk, in case this can help you, here's how I setup my Wartog for throtlle. I simple pull my throtle to IDLE cutoff to shut down the turbine. On startup, have my throtle in IDLE cutoff position when I crank the starter. Then at 15% N1, I push my throtlle to ground IDLE position, then the turbine start. I use the LTB button as Starter button.

T.A.R.G.E.T seting:

.IDLELON

.Press

PGDN (Type Press / Delay Default)

R_WIN t (Type Pulse / Delay 70)

PGDN (Type release / Delay 410)

.IDLEOFF

.Press

PGUP (Type Press / Delay Default)

PGUP (Type Release / Delay 440)

.LTB

.Press