Suggestions for a reliable BLE adapter

Hi Folks,

as the title says, im looking for a BLE adapter. I just pre-ordered the upcoming RS F-18 CGRH a few days ago and as this is my first Realsimulator product and my PC does not have a internal bluetooth module, i wonder wich BLE adapter would do the job properly. The Realsimulator homepage says:

"we have been able to verify that the problems some users had with this functionality was caused by the BLE devices used, wrong installations or even by electromagnetics interferences with other devices or nets, in any case, home problems not product problems."

That's why i want to ask primarily owners of the Realsimulator F-16 collectors edition grips, what BLE adapter (brand, model) they use and how satisfied they're with it. Also if there is LOS between the grip and the adaptor necessary, as my grip will be center mounted and won't have constant LOS to the BLE adapter.

Thank you guys a lot in advance!

Cheers

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus + F-15EX / 4x TM Cougar MFD / Slaw Device RX Viper V3 / HP Reverb G2

Probably better to use an internal one which usually comes with the motherboard's wifi module.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

Probably better to use an internal one which usually comes with the motherboard's wifi module.

My motherboard doesn't have a WiFi module, but thank you very much for the hint. Guess i'll have to find out by trial and error wich one will do the job...

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus + F-15EX / 4x TM Cougar MFD / Slaw Device RX Viper V3 / HP Reverb G2

Check the post on Realsim F16SGRH forum regarding BT adapter. There are very few BT adapters that play nice with their stick. The only one that works 100% for me is CSR 4.0 dongle, everything else I tested yielded spotty connection. Motherboard BT in all of my desktop PCs (3 diff ones) did not work, even BT 5 version.

Edited by Supmua

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

Just checked their forum and for the CSR 4.0 dongle on Amazon. It's even cheaper than the one i was aiming for, so directly ordered one. Thank you very much for the hint, that realy helped me out

Cheers