Bought the F-16 full price on 3/16, now it's 50% off. Can I still get the discount?

This has been asked on other previous Sales, and the answer has always been negative.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

That's a tough one. I feel your pain. But there's always a day before and a day after a sale.

Maybe they could shoot you a freebie on a Spitfire or something. If you dropped $100 on one plane, you're good customer. smilewink.gif

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

If they say yes to 1 day, how will the people that bought it the day before you feel ?

Why 1 day, but not 2 ?

Why 2 but not 3 ?

which leads to: Everyone should get the sale price from day 1

which means no-one gets a sale.

Cheers.

If they say yes to 1 day, how will the people that bought it the day before you feel ?

Why 1 day, but not 2 ?

Why 2 but not 3 ?

which leads to: Everyone should get the sale price from day 1

which means no-one gets a sale.

Some companies will give a week grace period. And there's something called good will that can go a long way with a potential customer or even an existing one.

Maybe they could shoot you a freebie on a Spitfire or something.

I love that thinly veiled dis of the Spitfire. Well done, Kamerad ;-)

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

Some companies will give a week grace period. And there's something called good will that can go a long way with a potential customer or even an existing one.

And there's also something called ''complaining about something stupid''. Would you also complain to Walmart if canned beans went on sale the day after you bought some? It's just ridiculous to even ask. You missed a sale... so what? That's life

Also, a forum post is useless in the first place. Contact customer service directly. If anyone answers you that's what you'll be told anyway

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I had no idea all these modules would go on sale. The newsletter came out right after I purchased the module.

Does ED have any sort of grace period for purchases like this so close to a sale date?

Nope. You screwed yourself :) hehehehe

I've blown a thousand bux or thereabouts on DCS World, and all I ever really do in it is some furballs and fly around like a civilian flight sim, admiring the scenery. Maybe try to strafe the civilian traffic now and then.

I generally only buy modules on sale now. I've burned through too much cash on this :)

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

I had no idea all these modules would go on sale. The newsletter came out right after I purchased the module.

Does ED have any sort of grace period for purchases like this so close to a sale date?

I understand that we all want something for less, but despite the sale the F-16 module is well worth it's full price, and the beauty of DCS is that your experience will continuously improve over time.

This jet will be awesome in a year or so.

• 3 months later...

There are just 3 reasons to by a module at full price..

- You are new to the DCS world and no one told you about

- You do not care about money

- You want something exact now, and do not want to wait

For all others.. sales come here on the same ways als toilet paper is sold in the supermarket. Afte discount 1 a few days later discout 2 follows and so on...

DCS F-16C Blk. 40/42 :helpsmilie:

Candidate - 480th VFS - Cupra | 06

And? You're just making conversation or you actually expect... what? Cause in the first, nobody really cares. You missed a sale. Such is the case with all things that have a beginning and an end. If the second, then you should talk to customer support, cause a forum post isn't going to do anything. Nobody here can help you.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

yes of course there are always greedy people trying any way they can to make others pay for their decisions

so you're looking to recruit people also in the same boat as you to do what, organize for mass pressure?

Edited by probad

Isn't there some kind of "frequent flier miles" for full prize buying?

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

There are just 3 reasons to by a module at full price..

- You are new to the DCS world and no one told you about

- You do not care about money

- You want something exact now, and do not want to wait

For all others.. sales come here on the same ways als toilet paper is sold in the supermarket. Afte discount 1 a few days later discout 2 follows and so on...

And 4th: You want to give support to developer.

Specs: Ryzen 5800X3D, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 3080, Quest 2, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals