Is there a way to setup the coordinate or the laser code of each station?

SilentSierra

Is there a way to setup the coordinate or the laser code of each station in the mission editor? (Hornet)

I created a mission that's each JSOW of each flight element have a determined target, but I need to describe the coordinates in the briefing and player has to input manualy.

Edited by SilentSierra

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

No way yet to pre-plan targets or any other cockpit settings. Next best thing is a mod named Waypoint Editor that stores coordinates for waypoints and JDAM/JSOW targets. Once in the cockpit one key press will set those coordinates through automatic UFC inputs. Search for Waypoint Editor in the Mods section this forum.

Thanks.

Last year, in this post, Wags said they are working in some kind of data cartridge to setup the aircraft and a mission card.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3803475&postcount=131

I wonder what is the status of this feature.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.