Missing ATGM Milan for IFV Marder

Isegrim

+1 :D

...and Smoke screen for Tanks.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 4 weeks later...
  • ED Team

fired thousands of ££££'s worth in Canada on exercise one year, great fun, not so great carrying them lol :)

glad I don't do that any more

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Give me a Gimpy and I'll be happy... Give me an LSW and I put it where the sun don't shine. The most useless P.O.C invented for the British Armed Forces.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

hours of fun firing MILAN :)

Hours of frustration route-marching in full kit through Milan firing range:badmood:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• ED Team

hours digging trench's with full back blast area in full NBC kit in the burning sun lol

those were the days lol

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

hours digging trench's...

Oh hell yeah.......

Here's a pic of one of my 'Home away from Home' abodes.....A LMG trench, with front entrance and back entrance in upper right corner. Took me damn near a day to get sorted but served me well for the months I called it home :D

980yo.png

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• ED Team

It would be nice to see the MILAN in the sim

here is a shot from a training day, taken when I was a lot younger lol

MILAN in picture with MIRA thermal sight

attachment.php?attachmentid=71970&stc=1&d=1350223325

About IFV Marder.

If you want just test ATGM missile + IFV Marder! You can add some lines in the file (Marder.lua). And it will work. Of course it's not legal! But for the test can!

If the discussion is not about that! Sorry :)

528d26dba9ab.jpg

If the discussion is not about that!1898cd032b2c.jpg

Не говорите что мне надо делать и я не скажу куда вам надо идти…

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...