Refund

Hippo

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. But is it possible to get a refund on (the pre-purchase of) this product (and the PG map)? If so, what is the process?

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

If you raise a ticket on the main page through support, I’m sure customer service can help you mate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Thanks. I'll give it a go.

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

how you dare ?!!!!

Well, I've raised a ticket with support. On their FAQs it states:

According to End-User License Agreement

5. All charges incurred when purchasing download DCS products from the DCS Store are not refundable or can be exchanged in whole or in part, regardless of the payment method.

I hope that since they're pre-purchase I can get a refund.

5. All charges incurred when purchasing download DCS products from the DCS Store are not refundable or can be exchanged in whole or in part, regardless of the payment method.

That statement you have quoted states clearly that you cannot get a refund. However, as you have not as yet downloaded anything, I am sure they'll be willing to do as you ask.

As they haven't yet delivered, then the purchase hasn't been completed.

Why do you want to refund ??

• ED Team

all request should be made here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

please make yourself aware of the EULA before you do

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2