Radar Radiating while WonW Issue

Creepy

A bug I’ve noticed is that I always get ALR-67 indications from F18 radars while the respective aircraft the indications are coming from is taxiing on deck (I can get examples if needed, but I currently don’t have any saved screenshots). This should not be the case as the radar is prevented from radiating by a Weight on Wheels switch on the main landing gear (it would be a bad day taxiing around a flight line frying maintainer’s brains...).

The extent of testing has been to have people check each position of the radar knob while taxiing by my aircraft (they also get the same indications). The indications only go away with the radar placed to OFF... STBY and OPR both produced ALR-67 indications (a related bug here as the radar being in STBY should also not emit any energy).

Happens to me to in MP and SP. I can also use the helmet mounted display to see the box around targets on the ground.

Heatblur F-14 Tomcat | DCS F/A-18C Hornet | DCS A-10C II Warthog | BelSimTek UH-1H

RTX 2080 Super, i7 8700K @ 4.9Ghz, 16gb 2400Mhz DDR4, Asus Z370F, Corsair H115i Pro