[Collections] What you want to be able to bind in keyboard/device

uboats

So......any chance of getting cycle bindings for switches like Master arm, afterburner etc? Currently I have to waste two buttons for afterburner ON and OFF. Would be great if I could bind them and other switches to one button each. Also for the STBY Reticule.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't seem to find Master Caution reset binding.

Would like to have this binding if it's really not there.

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

when do you need master caution?

On startup and in flight.

Would be very convenient if it could be bound on HOTAS, at least for me.

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

Can't seem to find Master Caution reset binding.

Would like to have this binding if it's really not there.

+1 This took me by surprise that it is not there.

Also it would be great to have consistent behaviour of the hand controllers for us VR guys. I'm using the Rift S and use the hand controller to setup everything not mapped on my HOTAS. At startup for example i have to push the thumb stick forward/up to activate battery, ac and dc generators - so my physical hand/thumb movement matches the switch movement in the cockpit - both forward. But for other switches(for example taxi/exterior light) i have to pull my hand controller thumb stick aft/backwards and the switch in the cockpit moves foreward(opposite direction of my physical hand/thumb movement) and the opposite behaviour of the battery...switches. It would be very nice/convenient if this could be consistend for all switches matching my RL/physical hand/thumb movement. :thumbup:

I know, this has no priority :beer:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

All 3 position switches.

E.g. on the TM WH throttle there are 12x 3 position switches. Sadly it seems one binding was actually removed for the flaps. :/

Adding the 3 position switch for MM modes was great. Allowed me to free up a hat and rather use the boat switch. However, every single 3 position switch in the cockpit, should have a 3 position abstraction.

The bindings I want the most is for the AA/AG A/G1 A/G2. Those are they most annoying things that can't be properly bound. At the moment, it's 4 separate bindings, where all it needs to be is:

1st binding: If on do A/G1 else A/G2

2nd binding: If on do A/A else A/G

All 3 position switches.

E.g. on the TM WH throttle there are 12x 3 position switches. Sadly it seems one binding was actually removed for the flaps. :/

Adding the 3 position switch for MM modes was great. Allowed me to free up a hat and rather use the boat switch. However, every single 3 position switch in the cockpit, should have a 3 position abstraction.

The bindings I want the most is for the AA/AG A/G1 A/G2. Those are they most annoying things that can't be properly bound. At the moment, it's 4 separate bindings, where all it needs to be is:

1st binding: If on do A/G1 else A/G2

2nd binding: If on do A/A else A/G

3 pos binding for flaps were removed probably becuase the switch in the real jet is two position. If you click on it now it only stays full back or full forward, the flaps also only have those two positions

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Thanks for adding master arm toggle! Afterburner, STBY reticle and autopilot modes next pls

after next update (probably miss the next update)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 2 weeks later...

A keybind that would be incredibly nice to have would be to combine the emergency jettison cover open and pressing the button itself.

That way we don't have to press two separate keybinds to do the singular thing of emergency jettisoning our fuel tanks

especially when we have been fired upon and we need to quickly react where time is very precious

edit:

nearly forget it would be nice for a reset trim button for when you have expended your weapons, especially if it was a asymmetrical load

Edited by hi41000

A keybind that would be incredibly nice to have would be to combine the emergency jettison cover open and pressing the button itself.

That way we don't have to press two separate keybinds to do the singular thing of emergency jettisoning our fuel tanks

especially when we have been fired upon and we need to quickly react where time is very precious

I included opening the cover in my start up precedure:D

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

HI, thanks for the great work, i have enjoying the Jeff.

I have a custom control panel with lots of buttons, knobs and encoders that emulate keyboard strokes. And in the end, when de product is finished i like to have al functional parts with keybinding (like i have with Falcon BMS F16 or DCS F18C).

At the momment i wish to make more of the startup procedure in the panel and i am grateful if the next normal keybinding are added:

INS and ECS knobs (like the radio knob).

AAR switches.

HUD declutter.

EXT LIG panel (Master light, flash-steady, anti-col...)

A key to rotate left and right the knobs for formation, nvg anti-col and flood lights.

A key to rotate left and right altimeter calibration knob.

BAT, AC GEN and DC GEN.

Master Warning.

Oxigen emergency or 100%.

EMG LANDING GEAR

DTC Eject

At the moment i have a template with the ACP panel and the AIR TEMP included, i have a lot of switches :lol:

Regards

Edited by Jogaredi

• 3 weeks later...
HI, thanks for the great work, i have enjoying the Jeff.

I have a custom control panel with lots of buttons, knobs and encoders that emulate keyboard strokes. And in the end, when de product is finished i like to have al functional parts with keybinding (like i have with Falcon BMS F16 or DCS F18C).

At the momment i wish to make more of the startup procedure in the panel and i am grateful if the next normal keybinding are added:

INS and ECS knobs (like the radio knob).

AAR switches.

HUD declutter.

EXT LIG panel (Master light, flash-steady, anti-col...)

A key to rotate left and right the knobs for formation, nvg anti-col and flood lights.

A key to rotate left and right altimeter calibration knob.

BAT, AC GEN and DC GEN.

Master Warning.

Oxigen emergency or 100%.

EMG LANDING GEAR

DTC Eject

At the moment i have a template with the ACP panel and the AIR TEMP included, i have a lot of switches :lol:

Regards

+1

Millennial???!!!!!

damn millenials! want a keybind for everything! XD Back in my day, you had to click everything.

I can assure you I am no millennial! If you want to talk about the old days, how about an early issue of MS Flight Sim - ZX Spectrum I seem to remember! Some of us have been flying (sim & real-life) for our whole lives!!

It's been mentioned but I second an Autopilot with toggle option. Is there an Auto Trim btw? I often use unbalanced payloads and these would help level up the plane quickly.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

• 2 weeks later...
[keyboard]:

2: Master Warning Light

[device]:

6: Drag chute controls

Seconded on this. I want to bind these to my HOTAS, and was quite miffed that I can only bind the button to deploy the chute. I want to bind the deploy/jettison/middle position to one of my 3-way switches.