Weapon release don´t work

• ED Team

Hi

Was working for me tonight

are you selecting the weapon and is the safety off?

You can find the manual here DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H\Doc

if you are still having problems save a track replay after you exit the mission and I will take a look

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

When I press space bar, I can shoot. Only the assigned button doesn´t work.

When I assign weapon release to button 1 for example and radio menu to button 2, then button 1 is without function and button 2 works. If I change the whole thing, button 1 works and button 2 don´t. I can still shoot when I press spacebar!?

• ED Team

make sure you are using the correct input profile.

The huey has two ( three actually with the gunner profile )

one is called sim and the other is game.

game controls should only be used if you are using game settings in game play

sim profile is for when you are not using game settings

I have added screenshots to help

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yes, I always use the sim profile and not the game settings.

My problem is the same no matter I use the Beta or Alpha. I tried the F-86 and there I do not have this problem. In the F-86 I can assign the weapon release to the same button and it works.

I have really no idea what is going wrong :cry:

Almost sounds like a problem with your procedure. Safety off? Correct weapon selected? (Is the weapon even mounted on the helo?) In case of rockets: ripple quantity at least set to "1"?

Maybe post a short track where you demonstrate the issue?

I appreciate your help, but I think you doesn't understand my problem (Perhaps it is my not native english.)

I can fire! The Heli fires the selected weapon when I press spacebar! Everytime!

But when I assign this command to any other button than spacebar in the settings (in the settings the selected button works!) the button press has no function in flight. Again, spacebar works in this moment.

I really don´t know how to show this problem in a track. You would only see that the Heli fires when I press spacebar (but you can´t see that) and it doesn´t when I press the other assigned button (but you can´t see that again).

I appreciate your help, but I think you doesn't understand my problem (Perhaps it is my not native english.)

I can fire! The Heli fires the selected weapon when I press spacebar! Everytime!

But when I assign this command to any other button than spacebar in the settings (in the settings the selected button works!) the button press has no function in flight. Again, spacebar works in this moment.

I really don´t know how to show this problem in a track. You would only see that the Heli fires when I press spacebar (but you can´t see that) and it doesn´t when I press the other assigned button (but you can´t see that again).

Could be a corrupt key folder. If it`s not a big trouble to go through, go to your C: > username > saved games > huey and delete all three keybinding folders (keyboard, mouse and joystick). Then do see if it works.

If this doesn`t work, try to repair the module. Last case would be reinstall. But it should be fixed with the above I suspect.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does it allow you to bind any other button on the stick for the weapons release? If it allows you to bind, then remove all bindings you have for weapons release (keyboard, mouse, stick, etc...), restart DCS and see if it lets you do it now. !!!When I mean remove bindings I mean -> "Clear Category"

What stick do you have btw?

Edited by zerO_crash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]