Paveway II and AGR-20A Laser code changed by GC or ME

Shadow KT

Can the current way that allows to change laser codes in flight, trough the Inventory system for the Paveway II family and soon to be AGR-20A be an easy option check in the Mission Editor ?

Make it by default that laser codes can be only adjusted by ground crew and Mission Editor, as some other aircraft can do.

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

useless until they rework the JTAC. you learn what code to use for your bombs only after you arrive, instead of the pilot telling the JTAC which laser code to designate with.

^^ this.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

useless until they rework the JTAC. you learn what code to use for your bombs only after you arrive, instead of the pilot telling the JTAC which laser code to designate with.

Having to make JTAC work more sensibly would just be a nice side-effect. ;)

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Better yet, in the re-arming window

Yep, great idea!

And with JTAC - to make it easier (for now we don't have "chat window" to communicate with AI, and giving the code to JTAC thru F1-F12 menu would be pain in the a*) it could work that way, that AI JTAC automatically knows my code and sets laser after initial contact.

Not a problem for people who play MP, so I don't see why that feature should not be included.

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Not a problem for people who play MP, so I don't see why that feature should not be included.

Because then they would have to have two completely different systems in place. One for single player and one for multiplayer. But don't forget that a lot of servers have scripted JTACs that still need to have the code.