Helios on a smaller monitor with 4K TV as primary?

I'm looking into making the leap to a 4K TV with Gsync as my primary monitor, but I need to run Helios on a secondary 1080P touchscreen. Tried this some time ago and ended up returning the TV because of a host of screwy problems with the TV attempting to do weird stuff with scaling due to trying to run two dissimilar displays in extended format. The latest TVs are much more gaming friendly, so I'm curious whether any of you been able to successfully run Helios on a secondary touch screen monitor while using a 4K TV as a primary display? Hoping you guys can save me the headache of purchasing a TV and then having to return it again :doh:

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

System Specs:

Win 10 x64 Pro, ASUS Maximus X Formula, i9-9900K @ 4.7 GHz, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 MHz, NZXT Kraken X73 AIO Cooler, Titan X Pascal GPU, EVGA Supernova 1000W P2 PSU, C: 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 PCIe SSD, D: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SATA SSD, HT Omega Claro PCIe 7.1 Sound, Denon AVR-1709 7.1 Receiver, 46" Sharp Aquos Quattron Main Screen, 27" Acer T272HL TouchScreen + Helios, TrackIR 5, ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog, Crosswinds pedals, SimShaker

OK, so it appears no one else is running a Helios glass cockpit on a secondary monitor with a 4K TV as primary. Thanks to all of you that had a look at my post. I'll make the purchases and test once I get my hands on a proper 3000 series card and the TV and will report back. Best wishes everyone!

System Specs:

Win 10 x64 Pro, ASUS Maximus X Formula, i9-9900K @ 4.7 GHz, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 MHz, NZXT Kraken X73 AIO Cooler, Titan X Pascal GPU, EVGA Supernova 1000W P2 PSU, C: 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 PCIe SSD, D: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SATA SSD, HT Omega Claro PCIe 7.1 Sound, Denon AVR-1709 7.1 Receiver, 46" Sharp Aquos Quattron Main Screen, 27" Acer T272HL TouchScreen + Helios, TrackIR 5, ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog, Crosswinds pedals, SimShaker