No reply from Heatblur to PMs and emails

imacken

I have PMed members of Heatblur several times over the last 2 or 3 months and have not received a reply. I have also emailed 3 times. Again, no reply received. Not good.

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get a response from HB?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Dear Imacken,

I have personally answered a plethora of emails the past couple days, and to my knowledge no one has been left out.

Would you be so kind and pm me your email, so I can check whether we received it.

We usually reply as soon as possible, in most cases the same day if not immediately. Both for emails and /or pm on our official facebook page.

As for pm-ing devs personally, if you did not get an immediate reply pls note that they can get flooded with pms and are very busy developing.

Again, our apologies for any inconvenience and please be so kind and pm me and we'll sort it out right away.

Thank you and best wishes,

Aleks

Edited by IronMike
typos

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Dear Imacken,

I have personally answered a plethora of emails the past couple days, and to my knowledge no one has been left out.

Would you be so kind and pm your email, so I can check whether we received it.

We usually reply as soon as possible, in most cases the same day if not immediately. Both for emails and /or pm on our official facebook page.

As for pm-ing devs personally, if you did not get an immediate reply pls note that they can get flooded with pms and are very busy developing.

Again, our apologies for any inconvenience and please be so kind and pm me and we'll sort it out right way.

Thank you and best wishes,

Aleks

Thanks Aleks. I have sent you a PM on this!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box