Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

I just want to reiterate that this mod is absolutely beast. There’s is no comparison between this and the cheap “ball nib” that comes with the warthog throttle. Installation takes 10 minutes and that’s first time taking the steps slow. You owe yourself this upgrade. Yes there is a long wait time but that’s because there’s a long list of orders all managed and organised by one individual. 100% satisfied and will buy more mods like this when available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

I'm order #3189. Any rough estimate on when that might get shipped? I travel for work a lot so any hint would help keep the family's eyes peeled for it. Thanks in advance.

Just looking at this thread, there's still ~150 orders in front of yours. I wouldn't worry about it until this time next month.

My order number is 3195. 103 orders in front of me :) looking forward to it

Utrinque Paratus

I7-9700K OCTA-CORE 3.6 GHZ / 4.8 GHZ

RAM 32 GB DDR4 (3000 MHZ)

NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 8 GB GDDR6

STORAGE - 2TB SSD - 6 TB SATA

After trying one year with the original TM solution I gave up and waiting for #3486 now. Seems to be May (keepingfingerscrossed)

Modules and maps: all of them :doh:

Specs: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I, Intel i7-8086K@4.9GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengance RAM, Nvidia RTX 2080 FE, 2x1 TB Samsung EVO 970 M.2, WIN10 64bit, HP Reverb

How to install ?

Hello guys,

Very embarrassing but I can’t get the old sensor out. In the instructions it says to use the finger, but the other sensor is in the way.. I tried to uncover the right side of the housing but no joy.. how do I do this right?

Edit: so... I made it: I took a screwdriver and pushed the small pin to the center. The image shows a zoomed in picture. at the bottom you can see the silver screwdriver housing and the golden/copper screwdriver head. Just by applying force to the center and to the front I could push the old sensor out... finally.

I have attached the image here:

https://imgur.com/oU3XZEr

Edited by scheffchen
Image added

9900k, 2080TI, 64GB, ssd, valve index, Thrustmaster on virpil, virpil cm2 throttle, tpr pedals, mfd.

So I have been ignoring the MavF because the slew on the TMHW doesn't work very well. However it works just fine for me on the radar attack screen. I just got a Space grip for my VKB Gladiator II and it has a lot of hat switches. So I thought I'd give a try using one of them to slew a MavF.

https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=scg-space-combat-grip-kosmosima-stand-alone

I am using the top right hand switch. Here is how I assigned the controls.

49633815428_bd8b0ec79f_z.jpgTDC w SCG by craig stuard, on Flickr

I was concerned that having two switches mapped to the same function would create some kind of problem but I flew for 2-3 hours yesterday and everything worked just fine.

Just a quick progress update for everyone:

I am currently around half way through shipping the orders from the March batch.

The next order to ship is #3207 up to #3317 for the March batch.

I’m slightly behind where I wanted to be this month with orders due to some parts that have been slightly delayed, but these should be here this week and then I can continue shipping.

Worst case I might overrun slightly into the first week of April.

We are quite well prepared to deal with any Covid-19 related issues in the next few weeks/ months. I don't anticipate any major issues and I will keep shipping orders as long as the international postage keeps running.

I expect many countries, especially in Europe, may experience some delays with shipping times above the usually 2-3 weeks. So please be patient if this could affect you.

If anyone wants there order to be held and to ship out at a later date then just send me an email and I can look into that for you.

Thanks!

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

Well just got an Oculus Rift S to upgrade from my CV1, loving it so far. Got my pit all running again and boom... slew control is all over the map, won't calibrate...

So just ordered mine! Long backlog though.

Cheers

Tim

System: Win10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 MB, Intel i& 8700K, Corsair H150i Pro Cooler, Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 16GB, PNY NVidia 1070 GTX, Corsair MP500 & MP600 SSD, Soundblaster Audigy Rx, CM Mastercase H500P, Oculus Rift S, TM Warthogs.