New campaign wish

Terzi

Hello,

I think F-5E module needs a good campaign with a good storyline and AG missions.

Existing campaigns right now are very similar and repeating the same practice with different aircrafts.

Something like museum relic would be perfect with new caucaus.

Thanks!

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I think F-5E module needs a good campaign with a good storyline and AG missions.

Existing campaigns right now are very similar and repeating the same practice with different aircrafts.

Something like museum relic would be perfect with new caucaus.

Thanks!

I’d buy that!!! The Museum Relic campaign is awesome and I’d love to see some similar for the F-5.

In the meantime, some shameless self promotion: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3007551/

Sedlo, no shame on that. That is pretty good also. I think I will fly it once I get back home!

All the best,

Sydy

I'm aiming to make this (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=204064) available to everyone by the end of this year. All 25 missions are done. I'm just cleaning it up, adding some "fluff" to it and making the briefings. I tried to put pretty much everything in there. CAS, CAP, IronHand and so on. It is anchored around a lot of ground units moving on the ground and so on.

Edited by SorelRo
Link Missing

I'm aiming to make this (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=204064) available to everyone by the end of this year. All 25 missions are done. I'm just cleaning it up, adding some "fluff" to it and making the briefings. I tried to put pretty much everything in there. CAS, CAP, IronHand and so on. It is anchored around a lot of ground units moving on the ground and so on.

That sounds awesome! :thumbup: My F-5 training was cut little short as it seemed bit lacking in the content section - but that definitely sounds something that will get me back in a F-5 in a hurry :pilotfly:

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

Vietnam Vietnam!!!

There isn't a proper map, neither MiG-21 or the F-5 we have are the versions from Vietnam (Mig is very different) neither any F-5 was used too much in Vietnam at all, rarely for some CAS missions only later in the war and have never encountered a MiG.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pretty sure the F-5 was used a lot in Vietnam, I have a book all about it a lot of talk about Skoshi Tigers seemed to get going around October 1965. Can get the book on amazon it's called F-5 Tigers over Vietnam by Anthony J. Tambini
It was used but F-5A, which BTW isn't so different of current F-5E we have (mostly radar).

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice