=Steel Balls= WWII Server

LETCHIK

Great server, love the multiple missions setup :thumbup: Really enjoyed flying yesterday evening.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I see there is a label mod at the server, how does this work? do i have to have labels set to on before i go online? and do i need to set imposters to medium like at the server?

lastly, does this help to see contacts at a greater distance? thanks in advance :-)

Edited by chop367

Hi,

I see there is a label mod at the server, how does this work? do i have to have labels set to on before i go online? and do i need to set imposters to medium like at the server?

lastly, does this help to see contacts at a greater distance? thanks in advance :-)

Hello,

yes visibility mod is enabled. You just have to go DCS settings, then to GAMEPLAY tab, then column DIFFICULTIES and look down to checkbox LABLES. Make sure it is checked.

That it, you will see planes like imposters.

Try please and let me know.

another packed house tonight, lot of fun!

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Hello guys,

one little correction I have to make. Our mission designer guy Alex explained that lables on server is not a mod. According him DCS server settings have ability to transfer parameters to clients computer. That how it work.

Why our server allows users with modes? Some people using mod for better terrain.

Anyway guys, we wish you happy and healthy year.

German, Alex, Miguel

• Like 2

Please have a look on the "silver winter" mission. It look like it is running with the view config included in the mission file.

• Like 1

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Please have a look on the "silver winter" mission. It look like it is running with the view config included in the mission file.

Firmek, are you sure it is only in "Silver Winter" mission?

Update:

Firmek thank you very much. We found mistake in config file for "Silver Winter" mission. Everything running good now.

Edited by LETCHIK

I see that too, may be down for maintenance, or testing missions

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Unfortunately it is not for maintenance. Server keeps crashing all the time. It started after about 2-3 updates from ED. Before them server was running 3-4 consecutive month without interruptions. Sorry about that guys.

Now we are online, have fun and Happy New Year again.

• Like 1

no worries LETCHIK, just happy we have a great ww2 server to go to....cheers....:-)

no worries LETCHIK, just happy we have a great ww2 server to go to....cheers....:-)

+1, agree, really like this server! can't wait to see what you guys do with the Normandy map:thumbup: the future for WW2 is looking bright :beer:

• Like 4

i5 4590k@3.5GHz, windows 10 pro, 2TB, 250GB sata, 16gb, Asus Z97 board, GTX 980ti oc, BEN Q XR3501 monitor, corsair 850w psu, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals, Trackir5

Hello everyone,

We made some changes on our server. In missions "Golden Fall" and "Silver Winter" we increase numbers of planes but not numbers of players. So now some pilots who want to switch from FW to BF or any combination and server has full house able to do it without risking to lose slot. Lat's see how it work, if everything gonna be fine we will add more planes to the other missions too.

Everything we doing or changing because we receiving a lot of emails from you guys with request to fix that and this. Thank a lot for helping us to create better server.

German, Alex, Miguel

Edited by LETCHIK