Not recognise control

Hello there! I recently change pc (FINALLY HELL YEAH BOYZ) so I copy the dcs folder not to redownload the all things; I also copied the Dcs folder saved in "saved games" (where it keeps the control, settings, ecc..). Once I start the game tho I have to rebind everything; any solution?

If you take a look at /saved games/dcs/config/input/<any aircraft you have rebinded>/joystick ... you will see that DCS stores the bindings you have done on a file with a name like this:

Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar {0777AB80-D861-11e7-8001-444553540000}.diff.lua

The numeric string is the USB identification of your Joystick ... as your new PC has assigned different USB IDs, you should have two files: the one you backed up from your prior PC, and the new one you just started to bind.

What you should do, is take note of the ID for the new PC, delete the new .diff file and then rename (or copy, if you want to keep the backup) the old one to have the ID that the new one had.

Repeat for every aircraft you have .. please note that only the joystick has this problem: keyboard, mouse and trackir are not affected.

Cheers

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB