Please, dont forget about keybindings for „19”

YoYo

As in the title’s topic - please dont forget about it.

I remember the release of Mirage and from the beginning it was a problem.

All functions must to have keybindings / keyboard shortcuts.

Its very important for cockpit builders or Warthog HOTAS users (if you use TARGET software and profiles).

Pretty please!

I dont know how is the status of this on beta....

Any feadback?

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

In the MiG-19P, due to the large number of switches and multiposition knobs that must be actuated, we have developed a default.lua that will simulate switch/knob movement by repeated action.

For example the Weapons/Gunsight mode knob. It has 4 positions, and the default is NR30 (guns), which is position 3.

In this case you will find the following keybinds:

Weapons/Gunsight mode: Rockets/Bombs/NR30/Missiles

Weapons/Gunsight mode: Missiles/NR30/Bombs/Rockets

Each time you click on either the keyboard or joystick switch, the knob will move forward or backwards one place. That will help you simulate the pilot working by feel as opposed to having to look at the knob and using the mouse to click on it.

It works like a charm. In my X-55 I just keep my eye on the target and work by feel with the throttle's switches. In air combat I can switch from guns to K-13As with the flip of a switch and viceversa.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Ok, its clear but the question is (for example) the function „Weapons/Gunsight mode: Rockets/Bombs/NR30/Missiles” has a keybinding? :)

The lack of this will be problematical....

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Example from MIG-21bis (default keyboard):

5L3hZuBl.jpg

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

For example the Weapons/Gunsight mode knob. It has 4 positions, and the default is NR30 (guns), which is position 3.

In this case you will find the following keybinds:

Weapons/Gunsight mode: Rockets/Bombs/NR30/Missiles

Weapons/Gunsight mode: Missiles/NR30/Bombs/Rockets

That is good - clockwise/counterclockwise for rotating knobs is really useful. But in addition to that, I hope they also have the bindings for them separately:

Weapons/Gunsight mode: Rockets

Weapons/Gunsight mode: Bombs

Weapons/Gunsight mode: NR30

Weapons/Gunsight mode: Missiles

CW/CCW is useful for HOTAS and rotary encoders - but individual bindings is better if you want exact commands or are building a cockpit with actual rotary switches.

Same goes for simple toggle switches, for example an ON / OFF switch should have these options in the keybindings:

Toggle Switch 1 ON/OFF

Toggle Switch 1 ON

Toggle Switch 1 OFF

ON/OFF could be better for HOTAS and keyboard - but if you are using actual toggle switches, then having separate ON and OFF commands is much better.

I think its good to have the options - sure it makes the binding list longer but that's hardly an issue if you label and category everything properly.

Also, I hope you consider having as many axis options as possible - like for example the ARK-5 tuning, light controls, volume etc.

• Like 1

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

I can wait a little more if it isnt present yet ;).

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

I just built a controller with on/off toggle switches, 3-position momentary switches, axes, encoders and a rotary switch; the rotary switch will not work correctly with CW and CCW function, each switch position has to be mapped individually. Separate UP and DOWN commands are also useful with momentary 3-positon switches (or button switches) mapped to simulated 3 position non-momentary switch as it allows a neutral position with a press down or up.

Also in the training videos when I see the brakes applied it goes from off to on like a switch whereas the MiG 15, 21, and L39 it is mappable to an axis.

• Like 1

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

Another wish when we talk about the controls. Please could you make the bogey dope call bindable to a joystick button. So far the mig-21 is the only bird i can directly bind the Bogey Dope call to a button, every other plane i have to use Lwin+O. It's really annoying to reach out for the keyboard when you look for the target or close to a dogfight. Thank you!

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

• 4 weeks later...

I start where I usually start with new modules - keybindings. And as a bit of disappointment the keybinding options - while OK for most scenarios - but are not really suitable for toggle switches (such as in the warthog throttle base) or rotary switches (like in the real thing, for cockpit builders etc.).

Lets take for example:

Weapons Gunsight mode: Missiles/NR30/Bombs/Rockets (and CCW option for the same)

-> Works nicely for Rotary Encoders and basic HOTAS momentary push buttons.

-> ... but cannot be bound on (non momentary) toggle switches or Rotary Switches (like in the real thing)

Set Radar Active-STB-OFF (and CCW option for the same)

->Again, works nicely for Rotary Encoders and basic HOTAS momentary push buttons.

->... but cannot be bound on (non-momentary) toggle switches, for example TM Warthog Throttle PATH-ALT/HDG-ALT toggle switch which is the same kind of switch that is in the real plane.

So what I'm asking is that in addition to the bindings already in the game, offer options for specific commands. So for example separate keybindings for:

Gunsight mode: Missiles

Gunsight mode: NR30

Gunsight mode: Rockets

Gunsight mode: Bombs

And just basically anything that is currently ON/OFF, like so:

OPTION 1 ON/OFF

...give us also:

OPTION 1 ON

OPTION 1 OFF

That way you can make your toggle switches do what you want and just makes cockpit builders life easier :)

While I understand it might not be practical (or even necessary) to offer individual options for everything, it still would be awesome to have those atleast for the most important things. And currently MiG-19 has very few keybindings compared to many other modules, there's definitely 'room' for them :) And if they are kept nice & tidy & organized as they are now, doesn't really matter how many keybindings there are...

That would offer the best diversity and would make toggle switch & rotary switch cockpit builders very happy! :) Hope you consider giving more options!

Okay. I need a list of the switches/knobs for which you need specific values:

OPTION 1, Value = 0

OPTION 2, Value = 1

etc.

I will review them and then create the keybinds for those selected.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Okay. I need a list of the switches/knobs for which you need specific values:

OPTION 1, Value = 0

OPTION 2, Value = 1

etc.

I will review them and then create the keybinds for those selected.

Alright, I can make a list. There's also a ton of keybindings missing, I can list those too or maybe you are already aware of them?

Might take me few days - need to learn flying the plane too :pilotfly:

Alright, I can make a list. There's also a ton of keybindings missing, I can list those too or maybe you are already aware of them?

Might take me few days - need to learn flying the plane too :pilotfly:

Ok. I'll wait for your input.

Ok. I'll wait for your input.

After going thru all the MiG-19 cockpit controls - I would like to offer one piece of advice to ALL module developers:

Please make the TOOLTIP NAME the same as the control is listed in the CONTROL OPTIONS! :helpsmilie:

Not a Razbam 'sin' really, it's the same with many modules. But it would only make sense -want to do a keybinding? Check the name with tooltip, find the same name in the control options - done! Sometimes there's only slight difference like 'Radio Navigation Electric Power' is 'Nav Radio Power' - but sometimes they are actually pretty hard to find and have to do some trial & error. Why not the same? It only makes sense! :) Okay, rant off - lets get down to business! :D

----

Okay Zeus, here's my suggestions & findings:

CONTROL OPTIONS TO ADD

//Here is a list of control options I would like to see. Might have missed something but this is a start atleast.

Canopy OPEN

Canopy CLOSE

Landing Gear NEUTRAL

Landing Gear Lever Lock ON

Landing Gear Lever Lock OFF

Landing Gear Lever Lock ON/OFF

RV-5 Radio Altimeter Minimum Altitude Selector OFF

RV-5 Radio Altimeter Minimum Altitude Selector K

RV-5 Radio Altimeter Minimum Altitude Selector 50

RV-5 Radio Altimeter Minimum Altitude Selector 100

RV-5 Radio Altimeter Minimum Altitude Selector 150

RV-5 Radio Altimeter Minimum Altitude Selector 200

RV-5 Radio Altimeter Minimum Altitude Selector 250

RV-5 Radio Altimeter Minimum Altitude Selector 300

RV-5 Radio Altimeter Minimum Altitude Selector 350

RV-5 Radio Altimeter Minimum Altitude Selector 400

Rockets Firing Mode SALVO

Rockets Firing Mode AUTO

Rockets Firing Mode SINGLE

Weapons/Gunsight Mode MISSILES

Weapons/Gunsight Mode NR30

Weapons/Gunsight Mode BOMBS

Weapons/Gunsight Mode ROCKETS

Bomb Release Mode SINGLE

Bomb Release Mode AUTO

Gunsight OPTICAL

Gunsight RADAR

Change Radar Display DAY

Change Radar Display NIGHT

Set ECCM Mode ON

Set ECCM Mode OFF

Set Tracking Antenna ON

Set Tracking Antenna OFF

Set Radar ACTIVE

Set Radar STBY

Set Radar OFF

Radio Audio Output Selector ADF

Radio Audio Output Selector RADIO

Radio Squelch Switch ON

Radio Squelch Switch OFF

Navigation Lights 10%

Navigation Lights 30%

Navigation Lights 100%

Navigation Lights OFF

Main Battery CONNECT

Main Battery DISCONNECT

Left Engine Start Button Cover OPEN/CLOSE

Right Engine Start Button Cover OPEN/CLOSE

Left Engine Start

Right Engine Start

Left Engine Air Start Button Cover OPEN/CLOSE

Left Engine Air Start ON

Left Engine Air Start OFF

Right Engine Air Start ON

Right Engine Air Start OFF

Mil Power Limit/Afterburner Disable

Afterburner Enable

Beacon NEAR

Beacon FAR

TP-19 Braking Parachute Deploy Button Cover OPEN/CLOSE

ASP-5 Sight CAGE/UNCAGE

ASP-5 Sight CAGE

ASP-5 Sight UNCAGE

Nose Gear Brake System ON/OFF

Nose Gear Brake System ON

Nose Gear Brake System OFF

RP-5 Radar/Telemetry Selector POSITION 1

RP-5 Radar/Telemetry Selector POSITION 2

Emergency Brake ON

Emergency Brake OFF

GIK-1 Needle Alignment

GIK-1 Course Selector CW (clockwise)

GIK-1 Course Selector CCW (counter-clockwise)

Barometric Altimeter Setting (bars) CW

Barometric Altimeter Setting (bars) CCW

AGI-1 Artificial Horizon Pitch Trim CW

AGI-1 Artificial Horizon CAGE

AGI-1 Artificial Horizon UNCAGE

Bombs ARM

Bombs SAFE

ASP-5 Brightness CW

ASP-5 Brightness CCW

Cockpit Temperature Select

RUFO-45 Left Side ARUFOSH UV Lamp Intensity Control CW

RUFO-45 Left Side ARUFOSH UV Lamp Intensity Control CCW

RUFO-45 Right Side ARUFOSH UV Lamp Intensity Control CW

RUFO-45 Right Side ARUFOSH UV Lamp Intensity Control CCW

ADF FAR Frequency Range Selector 310-150

ADF FAR Frequency Range Selector 610-310

ADF FAR Frequency Range Selector 1300-640

ADF NEAR Frequency Range Selector 310-150

ADF NEAR Frequency Range Selector 610-310

ADF NEAR Frequency Range Selector 1300-640

ADF Operational Mode OFF

ADF Operational Mode COMP

ADF Operational Mode ANT

ADF Operational Mode LOOP

ADF Receiver Mode TLG

ADF Receiver Mode TLF

OTHER MISSING CONTROLS

//ALL plane controls definitely should have keybinging possibilities too, here's a list that I found that were missing altogether - in addition to those already listed above. I just don't have enough experience on the plane yet to sort these to important/not-so-important. In general, in a perfect world, push button should be ON/OFF in the control options, toggle switch/rotary switch should offer separate ON and OFF options in addition to ON/OFF and possible CW&CCW (mimicing the real thing and offering all the possibilities for controls). Note the names are as they are shown on cockpit TOOLTIPS.

Landing Gear Emergency Deployment

Flaps Emergency Deployment

Emergency Canopy Release Lever

Cockpit Ventilation Switch Open/Close

AChS-1 Chronograph Left Knob

AChS-1 Chronograph Right Knob

Elevator Control (ARU-2V) mode (automatic/manual)

Elevator Control Manual Mode Selector (Long/Short)

Oxygen Shutoff Valve

Oxygen-Air Diluter Lever, MIXTURE / 100% O2

Cockpit Pressurization Lever

Suit Oxygen Supply Lever AUTOMATIC-TURN OFF/N(NEUTRAL)/SUIT TURN-ON

TP-19 Braking Parachute Jettison Button Cover

TP-19 Braking Parachute Jettison Button

Tank 1 Fuel Pump

Tank 2 Fuel Pump

Tank 3 Fuel Pump

Tank 4 Fuel Pump

Left Engine Fuel Cutoff Cover

Right Engine Fuel Cutoff Cover

Left Engine Fuel Cutoff

Right Engine Fuel Cutoff

Cockpit Heating

Anti-Skid Brake

Engine Start Power Switch

Fire Extinguisher Power Switch

Pitot Tube Selector, MAIN (PVD-4)/EMERGENCY(TP-156)

Rockets Counter Mode (day/night)

Elevator Actuator Switch HYDRAULIC (BU-14M BOOSTER)/ELECTRIC (MUS-2 SYSTEM)

BU-13M Aileron Hydraulic Booster Switch On/Off

Canopy Front Anti Freeze

Engine Fire Lamp Test Button

PPS-2 Landing Gear Lights Test Button

ARU-2V Lamp Test Button

Warning Button

Fuel Tanks 2,3,4 Warning Lamps Test Button

Aircraft External Lights Circuit Breaker

ARU-2V Flight Control System Circu Breaker

Bomb Fuzing System Circuit Breaker

Bomb Release System Circuit Breaker

Bomb, Drop Tank and Rocket Emergency Jettison System Circuit Breaker

ARK-5 Radio Navigation System Circuit Breaker

Landing Gear, Airbrake and Flaps Annunciator Lights Circuit Breaker

BU-13M Aileron and BU-14M Stabilizer Hydraulic Booster Circuit Breaker

Rocket Pods Circuit Breaker

AXIS:

// Options for AXIS bindings would be awesome too.

RSIU-4V Volume Control AXIS

Radar Elements Brightness AXIS

RP-5 Radar Electronic Horizon Elevation Adjustment AXIS

ASP-5 Brightness AXIS

RUFO-45 Left Side ARUFOSH UV Lamp Intensity Control AXIS

RUFO-45 Right Side ARUFOSH UV Lamp Intensity Control AXIS

ADF Internal Illumination AXIS

ADF Manual Frequency AXIS

ADF Volume AXIS

BUGS:

//Couple bugs I found while going thru the controls.

Activate Built-In-Test (Radar) > If using keyboard, button is pressed but doesnt return (no way to stop other than using mouse)

ARK-5 NEAR Frequency Selector Switch (on the left panel, Tooltip) > Should be FAR? Atleast says so in the manual.

ADF Manual Frequency Up/Down > Doesn't seem work properly when using keyboard. Is very erratic, most of the time doesnt do anything, doesnt respond to multiple keypresses.

----

Thanks Zeus for looking into these - and thanks for a great module! :pilotfly:

Small note here, even if bindings for all the different button covers will be added, still prefer to be able to open the cover and activate the button from the single control bind, otherwise if you don't have cover on your controller, which is mostly the case, it is quite annoying (mig-21 approach for example).

Thanks

EDIT: Aside from the animation and a waste of "on" positions on the board I see no reason for covers to be simulated, if you have button covers on your controller you can't press the buttons before opening the cover anyway, but if you don't have covers or they are not active "on" positions and they are simulated, you are screwed.

Imho how razbam did chute deploy binding is how it should be covers wise.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Edited by metzger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Proposition also:

ARK/RSIU + Preset Channels. Those buttons are free:

BqAmKNGl.jpg

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

CONTROL OPTIONS TO ADD

//Here is a list of control options I would like to see. Might have missed something but this is a start atleast.

Canopy OPEN

Canopy CLOSE

Landing Gear NEUTRAL

Rockets Firing Mode AUTO

Bomb Release Mode SINGLE

Bomb Release Mode AUTO

Gunsight OPTICAL

Gunsight RADAR

Change Radar Display DAY

Set ECCM Mode ON

Set ECCM Mode OFF

Set Tracking Antenna ON

Set Tracking Antenna OFF

Set Radar ACTIVE

Set Radar STBY

Set Radar OFF

Radio Squelch Switch ON

Radio Squelch Switch OFF

Navigation Lights 10%

Navigation Lights 30%

Navigation Lights 100%

Navigation Lights OFF

Main Battery CONNECT

Main Battery DISCONNECT

Left Engine Start

Right Engine Start

Left Engine Air Start ON

Afterburner Enable

Beacon NEAR

Beacon FAR

ASP-5 Sight CAGE/UNCAGE

ASP-5 Sight CAGE

ASP-5 Sight UNCAGE

Emergency Brake ON

Emergency Brake OFF

GIK-1 Needle Alignment

Bombs ARM

Bombs SAFE

ASP-5 Brightness CW

ASP-5 Brightness CCW

ADF Operational Mode OFF

ADF Operational Mode ANT

ADF Receiver Mode TLG

ADF Receiver Mode TLF

Thx for this, I noticed also missing for example Starters buttons + covers, You did great job to do this list.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

I'd like to add, if possible, a 3 way abstraction for flap position, or at least flaps increment up and increment down. This will allow using the flap lever on the TM Warthog throttle, which I imagine is going to be a very common use case.

Likewise, using the existing pseudo-automated use of the landing gear lever with Gear down/up, can we have that as a two-way abstraction for up else down? Lower priority if we get the detailed control above, but it's tricky to get bindings for all of that without abstractions. I'm aware these can be made by the user, but them being constantly overwritten is a downside if it's not a big deal to include them.

After going thru all the MiG-19 cockpit controls - I would like to offer one piece of advice to ALL module developers:

Please make the TOOLTIP NAME the same as the control is listed in the CONTROL OPTIONS! :helpsmilie:

Not a Razbam 'sin' really, it's the same with many modules. But it would only make sense -want to do a keybinding? Check the name with tooltip, find the same name in the control options - done! Sometimes there's only slight difference like 'Radio Navigation Electric Power' is 'Nav Radio Power' - but sometimes they are actually pretty hard to find and have to do some trial & error. Why not the same? It only makes sense! :) Okay, rant off - lets get down to business! :D

----

CONTROL OPTIONS TO ADD

Canopy OPEN

Canopy CLOSE

Landing Gear NEUTRAL

Rockets Firing Mode AUTO

Bomb Release Mode SINGLE

Bomb Release Mode AUTO

Gunsight OPTICAL

Gunsight RADAR

Change Radar Display DAY

Set ECCM Mode ON

Set ECCM Mode OFF

Set Tracking Antenna ON

Set Tracking Antenna OFF

Set Radar ACTIVE

Set Radar STBY

Set Radar OFF

Radio Squelch Switch ON

Radio Squelch Switch OFF

Navigation Lights 10%

Navigation Lights 30%

Navigation Lights 100%

Navigation Lights OFF

Main Battery CONNECT

Main Battery DISCONNECT

Left Engine Start

Right Engine Start

Left Engine Air Start ON

Afterburner Enable

Beacon NEAR

Beacon FAR

ASP-5 Sight CAGE/UNCAGE

ASP-5 Sight CAGE

ASP-5 Sight UNCAGE

Emergency Brake ON

Emergency Brake OFF

GIK-1 Needle Alignment

Bombs ARM

Bombs SAFE

ASP-5 Brightness CW

ASP-5 Brightness CCW

ADF Operational Mode OFF

ADF Operational Mode ANT

ADF Receiver Mode TLG

ADF Receiver Mode TLF

OTHER MISSING CONTROLS

//ALL plane controls definitely should have keybinging possibilities too, here's a list that I found that were missing altogether - in addition to those already listed above. I just don't have enough experience on the plane yet to sort these to important/not-so-important. In general, in a perfect world, push button should be ON/OFF in the control options, toggle switch/rotary switch should offer separate ON and OFF options in addition to ON/OFF and possible CW&CCW (mimicing the real thing and offering all the possibilities for controls). Note the names are as they are shown on cockpit TOOLTIPS.

Landing Gear Emergency Deployment

Flaps Emergency Deployment

Emergency Canopy Release Lever

Cockpit Ventilation Switch Open/Close

AChS-1 Chronograph Left Knob

AChS-1 Chronograph Right Knob

Elevator Control (ARU-2V) mode (automatic/manual)

Elevator Control Manual Mode Selector (Long/Short)

Oxygen Shutoff Valve

Oxygen-Air Diluter Lever, MIXTURE / 100% O2

Cockpit Pressurization Lever

Suit Oxygen Supply Lever AUTOMATIC-TURN OFF/N(NEUTRAL)/SUIT TURN-ON

TP-19 Braking Parachute Jettison Button Cover

TP-19 Braking Parachute Jettison Button

Tank 1 Fuel Pump

Tank 2 Fuel Pump

Tank 3 Fuel Pump

Tank 4 Fuel Pump

Left Engine Fuel Cutoff Cover

Right Engine Fuel Cutoff Cover

Left Engine Fuel Cutoff

Right Engine Fuel Cutoff

Cockpit Heating

Anti-Skid Brake

Engine Start Power Switch

Fire Extinguisher Power Switch

Pitot Tube Selector, MAIN (PVD-4)/EMERGENCY(TP-156)

Rockets Counter Mode (day/night)

Elevator Actuator Switch HYDRAULIC (BU-14M BOOSTER)/ELECTRIC (MUS-2 SYSTEM)

BU-13M Aileron Hydraulic Booster Switch On/Off

Canopy Front Anti Freeze

Engine Fire Lamp Test Button

PPS-2 Landing Gear Lights Test Button

ARU-2V Lamp Test Button

Warning Button

Fuel Tanks 2,3,4 Warning Lamps Test Button

Aircraft External Lights Circuit Breaker

ARU-2V Flight Control System Circu Breaker

Bomb Fuzing System Circuit Breaker

Bomb Release System Circuit Breaker

Bomb, Drop Tank and Rocket Emergency Jettison System Circuit Breaker

ARK-5 Radio Navigation System Circuit Breaker

Landing Gear, Airbrake and Flaps Annunciator Lights Circuit Breaker

BU-13M Aileron and BU-14M Stabilizer Hydraulic Booster Circuit Breaker

Rocket Pods Circuit Breaker

AXIS:

// Options for AXIS bindings would be awesome too.

RSIU-4V Volume Control AXIS

Radar Elements Brightness AXIS

RP-5 Radar Electronic Horizon Elevation Adjustment AXIS

ASP-5 Brightness AXIS

RUFO-45 Left Side ARUFOSH UV Lamp Intensity Control AXIS

RUFO-45 Right Side ARUFOSH UV Lamp Intensity Control AXIS

ADF Internal Illumination AXIS

ADF Manual Frequency AXIS

ADF Volume AXIS

BUGS:

//Couple bugs I found while going thru the controls.

Activate Built-In-Test (Radar) > If using keyboard, button is pressed but doesnt return (no way to stop other than using mouse)

ARK-5 NEAR Frequency Selector Switch (on the left panel, Tooltip) > Should be FAR? Atleast says so in the manual.

ADF Manual Frequency Up/Down > Doesn't seem work properly when using keyboard. Is very erratic, most of the time doesnt do anything, doesnt respond to multiple keypresses.

----

Yeah I will agree with that, the only thing I would add is keybinds for the cockpit pressurisation valve and cockpit ventilation switch. also the rwr and iff switches

Edited by Brigg

• 1 month later...
I'd like to add, if possible, a 3 way abstraction for flap position, or at least flaps increment up and increment down. This will allow using the flap lever on the TM Warthog throttle, which I imagine is going to be a very common use case.

^^^ This ^^^

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

----

@Zeus, please dont forget about the Course Selector:

BlYza4B.jpg

... as it would allow us to set the Course using our HOTAS, rather than having to use the Mouse (which is kind of hard on an aircraft with no Autopilot)

Thanks a lot

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB