Clickable cockpit stop working

Marcq

For some reason in mission editor, tried to reset it with alt-C but it doesn't do anything

Update: Did more testing and it does not work in any scenario, instant action, campaign ext....

Looks like my mouse cursor is out of sync in the cockpit, when it turns green it is way off the switch I'm attempting to activate

Don't think it's a bug since it was working fine previously

What gives, am I missing something?

Marc..

Edited by Marcq

Try to press ctrl+alt+del, then choose task manager, and when task manager window comes up press again on DCS window to get back to game. Mouse cursor should be sync again. If you want use fullscreen mode after this operation, then press (right)alt+Enter.

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro

So after getting out of the game many times to shut off trackir and do some testing and other stuff, i came to login again and get the usual message that the site is busy or whatever and I have two days I think to play offline, I do and problem fix. So when I'm online it does not work and when i'm off it does

Marc..

I believe this issue has something to do with screen resolution if I remember correctly. Check in your settings that the resolution of your game is matching with the resolution of your screen.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

I believe this issue has something to do with screen resolution if I remember correctly. Check in your settings that the resolution of your game is matching with the resolution of your screen.

yes. it's a scaling issue when using other resolution than desktop resolution. For example, my desktop resolution is 4k and i'm running dcs in 2k, so i always have that issue too, but to fix that i have to do that "ctrl+alt+enter" thing everytime.

Also this problem will go completely if you set your desktop resolution to what ever resolution you are using in dcs. But for me it is a no go, i want my desktop in 4k

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro