We need an OV-10 bronco and your the guys to do it!

Kroll

Depends on whether or not they can get the information required! Could be a really cool little plane to fly around though. I will say that I think the Super Tocano fits in better with the more modernish setting especially with the newly announced Afganistan map

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

And a very nice plane with superb flight characteristics!

A Vietnam model would be good to start.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

One of the coolest things it did was dropping 3 troops out the back. They practiced this all the time. Please please model this if you make this bird.

My vote would be for desert storm version ( long nose) and the Vietnam (short nose). Have you ever seen the dirt strips they would take off in nam? Awesome!

Thanks for considering.

The gears are moving, there is a new guy who is checking stuff up...at his pace, no rushes, so whenever something comes out i´ll post it here, just keep the hype under control, it can take a long time since A. is not a priority (sorry for this guys, i´m just being honest here) B. It´s up to the person who accepted the task (his time, his priorities).

On the bright side, it does not affect in any way current scheduled projects(which are all moving)

• 7 months later...