[MISSING TRACK FILE] Radar problems and missile select problem

=4c=Nikola

Occasionally in AA mode, my radar doesn't show PRF mode, and cannot see any target.

Same. Easily replicated, happens every time we air spawn on my server. You need to switch between AIM120/AIM9 modes back and forth a couple of times, then it starts working.

I ended up (kind of) reporting it in this thread:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=226032

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

As far as the left DDI switching to the Stores page when entering A/A mode, that is normal behavior. Can't do anything about that.

As far as the radar settings, each weapon has a 'profile' that automatically sets the radar to the selected weapon's profile, you'll notice the same thing will occur with the AIM-7 and AIM-9. After selecting a weapon, you can change the weapon's profile by setting up the radar how you want it for that weapon and hitting the SET button.

In the future, we'll be able to set weapon profiles outside the game with the mission card options Wags teased about here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3803475&postcount=131

As far as the missing PRF options, they're going to ask for a track file, so you'll need to find a way to reproduce the problem and share it with them.

Edited by Tholozor

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

For what it's worth, I have been having the same issue with the radar just getting stuck and not showing targets, without any predictable way of getting it unstuck (e.g., undesignate). As others have said, the other two issues you mention are normal operation.

As far as the missing PRF options, they're going to ask for a track file, so you'll need to find a way to reproduce the problem and share it with them.

I already did, they marked it not a bug :dunno:

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

If you want a 4B scan for 120, you need to choose 120's, select 4B (or your prefered) and save the setting by pressing 'SET'.

You can costumise radar profile per weapon this way.

I am assuming that sets the radar profile for just that current flight and not for other flights after exiting the cockpit?

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

I am assuming that sets the radar profile for just that current flight and not for other flights after exiting the cockpit?

Correct.

It's going to change in the near future according to a recent update frorm Wags in the 'Hornet mini updates'.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.