How to display the map on the second monitor?

spoon95

This is an image I made in Photoshop.I'd like to have the map displayed on the second monitor.But I don't know how to edit the lua file.Has anyone ever thought or tried that?

My current setup is also a dual monitor.I put the MFCD on the second monitor. :)

777787222_.thumb.jpg.9e9c61426968058be1d4352500e08155.jpg

620259622_F10.thumb.jpg.0209baf9de40d8a65e3e0a03456a961e.jpg

maybe look into running lotatc ... this might work for SP but i doubt anything could be done for MP due to cheating.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=162096&highlight=lotatc

https://www.lotatc.com/about_lotatc.html

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

maybe look into running lotatc ... this might work for SP but i doubt anything could be done for MP due to cheating.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=162096&highlight=lotatc

https://www.lotatc.com/about_lotatc.html

Thank you for your reply to my question.

My friends around me also warned me about the possibility of cheating in a multiplayer game.

I'm just a beginner at the moment, and multiplayer is not a big draw for me at the moment.

What I am concerned about now is the fun of flying and the beautiful scenery outside.

As I get more and more familiar with DCS in the future, I believe I will ask for a more realistic operating environment. :)

You could take a screenshot when the map is displayed and paste it into Paint on the 2nd monitor? PrtScr : Ctrl+V

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

You could take a screenshot when the map is displayed and paste it into Paint on the 2nd monitor? PrtScr : Ctrl+V

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

I wanted to be able to see where I was flying in real time, not just a screenshot.

I'm now starting to practice closing the ground equipment tags, and I've only kept the aircraft and the missile tags,

I always lose my bearings when I fly over the enemy and circle back.

Although I try to remember the relative relationships among the landscape, rivers and roads, I often fail.

I hope the F10 map feature will help me overcome this problem.

Just like the MFCD can be displayed on the second monitor.

are you familiar w/ the kneeboard?

I have used kneeboard. But I am not familiar with it

He needs me to mark my current position all the time, which is not known by watching it instantly. Moreover, I need to manually mark him all the time

If showing a map on a second monitor was not feasible, I had to overcome the problem.

But I hope we can find a way to solve it.

Well, it's not the same as the F10 map with the moving icons, but I think Will was referring to the fact that if you hit Ctrl-K, it will mark your position on the kneeboard. The kneeboard is easy to place on another monitor without triggering any integrity-check issues if I'm correct, so you wouldn't get realtime location indication, but you could manually mark your location and heading occasionally, as a compromise.

Well, it's not the same as the F10 map with the moving icons, but I think Will was referring to the fact that if you hit Ctrl-K, it will mark your position on the kneeboard. The kneeboard is easy to place on another monitor without triggering any integrity-check issues if I'm correct, so you wouldn't get realtime location indication, but you could manually mark your location and heading occasionally, as a compromise.

Thank you very much for your reply and Suggestions. :)

I'll first try to figure out how to get the kneeboard to move to the second monitor.