DCE Campaigns - Page 16 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-05-2018, 02:18 AM   #151
Markeebo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB0_CEF View Post
I think that damaged airframes will come back to the inventory later in the campaign. I don't know exactly when...
Thanks for the response.

Markeebo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Markeebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:47 PM   #152
oscar19681

Could you be more specific as to where i can find the base_mission &skipmission.bat? Also if i zoom in with satelite view in the Me i cant see that deck to place static obects. All i see is the carrier icon

Last edited by oscar19681; 12-05-2018 at 03:53 PM.
oscar19681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 06:47 PM   #153
oscar19681

Nevermind i figured it out.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:53 PM   #154
oscar19681

Quote:
Yes of course : edit ongoing mission and if it works edit the base_mission in init folder then use skipmission.bat to generate a new mission with this new template

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
There something strange going on. I edit ongoing mission and all is well Right? I fly the mission to try out my carrier setup? Works like a charm. So then i edit the base_ mission and set up the carrier? I then use skipmisson.bat to generate new mission. Soon as i fly the new mission? Carrier decks empty! So i go back in fhe editor expectig to find an empty carrier in the base_mission to right? Nope! Carrier still has the same setup i Made. How is that possible? The new skip mission is based on fhe Base_mission Right? But for Some reason i only get it to work in ongoing mission. Boy thats a lot of work to do with the setup i Made. Any idea what causes it to give me an empty carrier again? Doesnt make sence ar all. I checked the base_mission 3 times. Its all still there...
Old 12-05-2018, 09:54 PM   #155
oscar19681

Quote:
Yes of course : edit ongoing mission and if it works edit the base_mission in init folder then use skipmission.bat to generate a new mission with this new template

There something strange going on. I edit ongoing mission and all is well Right? I fly the mission to try out my carrier setup? Works like a charm. So then i edit the base_ mission and set up the carrier? I then use skipmisson.bat to generate new mission. Soon as i fly the new mission? Carrier decks empty! So i go back in fhe editor expectig to find an empty carrier in the base_mission to right? Nope! Carrier still has the same setup i Made. How is that possible? The new skip mission is based on fhe Base_mission Right? But for Some reason i only get it to work in ongoing mission. Boy thats a lot of work to do with the setup i Made. Any idea what causes it to give me an empty carrier again? Doesnt make sense at all. I checked the base_mission 3 times. Its all still there...
Old 12-05-2018, 11:24 PM   #156
PB0_CEF

Really strange ! I will try it myself as soon as possible ...

PB0_CEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:24 AM   #157
oscar19681

Thumbs down

Quote:
Really strange ! I will try it myself as soon as possible ...

Yes please do, Id really appreciate it.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:57 PM   #158
oscar19681

More strange behavure. When i edit ongoing mission by adding deck crew and static planes to the Carrier and start the mission from campaign? (Mission was allready generated before edit it) then my package is suddenly missing from the mission and i start in the map view because no player aircraft is generated i asume. I checked in the mission editor but the flight is still there allong with selected player option, and i didnt even touched anything exept for placing static objects in the carrier. The static objexts are there in game. But somehow for Some reason the package and players aircraft are not generated. Cant find then on the map either to force me in fhe cockpit from the map either.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:35 PM   #159
PB0_CEF

I'm still loading update (low connection ) so I must wait to test it but where did you find deck Crew ?
Old 12-06-2018, 06:44 PM   #160
PB0_CEF

Well I made a quick template on my base_mission.miz with some static planes on Stennis and when I reinitiate my campaign (with Firstmission.bat) ... it worked ! I had not time to see if static planes were problems for FA-18C on the deck ... I will see it later.